To those of you in relationships, what is your significant other's favorite Pokemon? Do you get them gifts...

To those of you in relationships, what is your significant other's favorite Pokemon? Do you get them gifts? My girlfriend is obsessed with Meowth and Gastrodon. There are two of each in our room (plushies) and I'm tired of going to bed with their creepy eyes on me.

Singles don't reply, thread is only for those who have felt the sensual touch and love of a woman (or man, I guess)

Attached: Pokemon_Stuff_Animal_Plush_Meowth3__11671.1518751688.jpg (1280x1280, 201.84K)

My wife's favorite pokemon is Gigalith. Even took the time to breed her a shiny one in SW/SH with Sand Force.
She was delighted to say the least.

Attached: 12daffe0b9986ca66cbb44f58183c94c.jpg (822x971, 126.62K)

My SO thinks Pokémon is lame.

Attached: 1578451599035.png (800x600, 445.67K)

They sound like a piece of shit user!! My condolences.

she loved piplup
I won her a plushie and keychain :>

>loved
>past tense
Sorry to hear user...

Attached: E0uA9_sXsAIBxXZ.jpg (2708x2216, 346.06K)

Partner loves Dusknoir. Got them a little clear figure case and a bunch of different small Dusknoir figures to be displayed in it. They loved it.

Sandslash and mine is Arcanine. I always get the "red" versions and they get the "blue" one with each new gen release.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (259x400, 26.92K)

>they

Whimsicott and Gengar, his birthday is next month so I wonder what I should get him.

Woah pardner didnt you know Any Forums is a fag board?

Attached: Pokémon.full.1407915.jpg (800x800, 521.15K)

>Meowth and Gastrodon
Marry her

His favorite is Heracross, and he has pic related. Would one day like to get him something of one of his other favorites, though not in plush form since that's more my thing than his. Maybe a figurine.

>I'm tired of going to bed with their creepy eyes on me

Could be worse. Could be porcelain harlequin dolls.

Attached: heracutie.jpg (1500x1500, 100.62K)

I gifted my girlfriend a jigglypuff (literally threw it on the back of her head while she was on the PC) and she loved it. Dont think about it too much, people naturally like gifts.

>Singles don't reply, thread is only for those who have felt the sensual touch and love of a woman (or man, I guess)
Im going to reply anyway out of spite

Same, I also think some of the stuff she likes (like tarot shit) is lame but who cares. I like my stuff, she likes her stuff. Why would any of us try to interfere with that? When she reads me the future I play along and she is happy, when I show her my pokemon team she just does something meaningless like pointing out which one she thinks is cute/cool and thats all I really need.

Not in a relationship but the girl I'm casually seeing really likes Entei

I was seeing her a while ago. It's because she has daddy issues, saw the third movie as a kid and wants entei to be her surrogate dad like the girl in the movie

Same sadly. He hates pokemon.

Attached: 1656615002868.jpg (1440x933, 93.31K)

My wife's favorites are Yamper, Munchlax, Piplup, Pumpkaboo line, she's fond of many ghost type lines, fire type lines, but her all time fave is definitely Yamper

She's pretty new to pokemon, got her into pokemon go and her favorite seems to be mantine

he's crayzay about this little guy

Attached: 363.png (475x475, 117.28K)

his favorites are the nidos and gengar. He's got genwunner energy but he actually regularly surprises me with his knowledge outside of that area, despite not playing many of the games. He also doesn't care about the anime but if there's cool stuff happening I make sure to coincidentally watch the episode with him in the room and I can tell he's secretly into it