Indian CEOs

They're more successful than you, you know?

Attached: pooPOWER.jpg (296x170, 8.32K)

GOOD MORNING BOARD OF DIRECTOR SIRS

Indian people unironically are good with tech, no idea why

I thought they are poorfag streetshitters, wooooow!

>Indian people unironically are good with tech, no idea why

Attached: 528463636.jpg (866x1179, 178.32K)

>pajeet do this
>yes ser
>pradeep do that
>yes ser
notice that Indian CEOs only take that position after the company becomes successful. Almost like Indians are the most subordinate race in the world.

Just a few decades off of figuring out toilets.

Attached: thank you sirs.png (205x246, 7.59K)

They wipe their asses with their bare hands. That alone makes them less than me.

Its because they have the cheapest labor capable of doing tech tasks. Indian ceos are slave labor ceos. Capitalism is just money and slavery effectively. If white people lived in crack shacks had 10 kids and were happy with $5/hr, the entire system would switch to white supremacy overnight.

I guess we know how to save the white race now.
Whites have to live in shacks with 10 kids on 5 dollars a week

Can we keep the toilets tho?

I mean its literally doable in theory just swap to multigenerational homes and stop being materialistic soulless creatures. But ofc it will never happen as too used to comfort and personal leisure.

cope we are your new masters whitey

g**gle and m*cros*ft are both dead lol
all their products are vaporware and the founders left the corpse of the company for the retards to baghold into its death

Show me an Indian CEO that created a global company rather than inheriting one.

Attached: 8D2BF2C9-2FD8-4D93-8CD9-C2289B6AEC50.gif (494x419, 312.66K)

Jews are and forever will be masters.
You're just literal management lol.

1.3 billion people + bell curve. They're not special. The fact that they speak English help them get into tech and work in the anglosphere

under iog all yt ppl will have their toilet paper taken away

we're a few years away from becoming the new jews

theyre like other asians

the ones that come to the US are higher IQ than the average white person and asians have Higher PRI's (an index on the wais)(fluid intelligence and non verbal intelligence) than whites and coding uses fluid intelligence

2020 new superpooper

Whatever you say, ranjeesh.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-142952-181.png (720x592, 274.24K)

so? we're still taking over your companies

I don't see white as a top tier metric anymore. Everything post 1980 is basically a full blown cultural onslaught on Europeans by the Jewish class. Now white people are niggers in white skin with low iq, obesity, single mother homes, cant do math, failure.
Of course ultimately they still produce top tier talent by some god given nature, but the average is trash now.