The electric rodent

Thoughts on this archetype? Is it quintessential or hella lame?

Attached: file.png (1349x762, 696.99K)

Would be cool if they weren't all shitmons

wasted dex space aside from emolga due to the circumstances of BW's dex

If Pawmi evolves into a 2 stage or even just one electric/fighting or electric/fire type, it could save the entire group from just being pikachu but worse.

Attached: image_2022-07-09_182035732.png (3508x3150, 2.33M)

I don't understand why pikaclones never evolve. Pikachu is a total shitmon and cloning it can only produce shitmons unless you let them evolve.

>good
plusle and minun
emolga
dedenne
>bad
pichu
pachirisu
togedemaru
>ugly
morpeko
pawmi

Morepeko is alright

Pretend they don’t exist

Not a one i don't like so far so carry on

daniel

Pawni better fucking evolve, thats all I care about

>Pikachu is a total shitmon and cloning it can only produce shitmons unless you let them evolve.
exactly, can't have any of the pikaclone overshadowing Big Pika from GENWUN.

Pachirisu is a world champion

I don’t mind it, but Dedenne and Togedemaru in particular are incredibly forgettable and boring. Pachirisu was the same until it was saved by the world champion meme.

2 introduced breeding, so pichu made sense to flex that.
3 introduced double battle and abilities, so synergistic duo makes sense to flex that.
Pachirisu is dumb.
5 is 6 introduced fairy so here’s a fairy one? Lame
Did not play 7 or 8

(continued)
Emolga is good because it’s the cutest besides the Pikachu line IMO, and it’s actually pretty useful in-game. Morpeko is annoying in battle with the constant slow form changes, but at least it’s very memorable, cute, and has two forms. Plusle and Minun are shitmons, but they were really endearing in the GameCube games, and were basically the mascots of double battles.

Pawmi looks kinda boring and meh right now, but hopefully it gets an evolution to fix that.
Based as hell

Alolan Raichu is cool. Pichu is understandable because of the new breeding. Plusle and Minun are pretty dumb but I guess they get a pass for the new double battle. Pachirisu sucks. Emolga is cool and interesting. Everything else sucks

Not canon to my playthrough.

They won't do this. One of the staples of the electric rodent archetype is they don't want to repeat the fuckup of gen 1 and offer an evolution that will be far less popular than the original.

Pawmi doesn't give off Pikaclone vibes to me.

Sex

Pawmi is way too small and weak looking to have no evolution, or at least some kind of form. Especially when they gave one to your main rival.

Pikachu Raichu Emolga and Morpeko are all good
The rest sucks

boring after 4 generations