What if pokemon starts to get pozzed?

What if pokemon starts to get pozzed?

Attached: pepe-nervous.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Sasha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You expect me to know what that is

>pozzed
just looked it up. of course the furry posts about faggot issues. did you write this post to cope with your recent news, user? what does it feel like to have aids? you should kill yourself mutt

Attached: you faggot.jpg (569x816, 151.82K)

"starts to"?

came here to say this

He means liberal and driven by identity and left wing issues rather than just being Pokemon.

It shouldnt OP, its made by Japs luckily.

That didn't stop Animal Crossing

>starts to
Where have you been for the past decade, retard?

>Are you a boy, a girl, or neither?

Animal Crossing kept the normal pronouns in every language except English because they were getting death threats.

rightoids are destined to reply to frogposter bait on internet forums for the rest of eternity

I am already gay for pokèdongs, but troonshit and non-Unovan basketballers have no place in the Pokèmon world to be honest

You think it isn't already? Half the cast is black now, there's like three different sideshave haircuts. I'm fine with it in it's current state, but the elements are there, under the surface.

There's a documentary called The Gift which was produced in San Francisco and interviews homosexuals who are members of the "bugchasing" community. Bugchasers seek out to actively catch AIDS and give it to others. Pozz refers to HIV positive, they talk incessantly about giving eachother "pozz loads" and "I'm gonna pozz you up" and add an extra element by implying the pozz is like an electrical charge. The term was popularized by far right podcaster Common Filth who's podcast was set up largely to draw attention to and mock the the degredations and depravity of the LGBT community.

tl;dr: "pozzed" means "gay and full of aids." It's a more amusing way of saying "woke".

Attached: show.gif (420x420, 2.11M)

And the bunny femboy?

I thought pozzed came from jews

He's a smug businessman cat. You can give villagers any outfit so its not really their fault furries took over that character

We arent jews frog

Oh, sorry OP

Attached: munchlaxspagetit.gif (360x203, 851.38K)

Cums from anyone who has AIDS I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

>starts to get

Attached: PokérusIC_Colo.png (79x27, 1.51K)

>Cat
No I mean this sexy twink

animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Sasha

Attached: tumblr_9be42ef3a82a624dfd2976a0b3f26e4a_bbeca884_400.png (358x338, 26.15K)