Unova and Sinnoh Champion Iris Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1550332 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1550331 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master (July 15th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!! (July 22nd)
>PM2019 119 - (undecided) (July 29th)
>PM2019 120 - Koharu and Eevee's Potential is Limitless! (August 5th)

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1535206641410654210

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: FXENE3xVEAAiI0V[1].jpg (1920x1080, 153.45K)

post Serenas

This series sucks. Can't wait to go back to the old formula.

At first, Diantha and Gardevoir were just testing Greninja. She started to get serious when A-G power was actually threatening, but it was too late and she got into a corner.
Against Lance not only she took him seriously, she shown why she's a champion - her entire team works together and cover each other.
In 6v6, XY Ash wouldn't had a chance to fight MG, but in 1v1 that she tested him at first? He got her cornered.

TL;DR Lance got pic related by serious Diantha

Attached: 1645330124096.jpg (4685x2457, 313.2K)

>How the fuck does something like this happen to something as big, popular, and profitable as pokemon?
Well, look at the games.

Iris won.
Shitroona lost.

Here's your (you)

Based

So basically Diantha is a soul Champion that isn't a one-trick pony that's carried by her ace shillmon.
Based. As someone that hates XY, this episode made me respect Diantha.

Based. JN is shit.

>Ash about to conquer the coolest and the strongest champion
>this guy still undefeated and toppled Ash with ease
Can he never ever be stopped??

Attached: 1674993471211.jpg (1400x700, 89.19K)

Didn't ask.

Pretty much, yeah.
Her in game team is actually fantastic (all gen 6 beside MG) in terms of actual mons, the problem is XY giving too much tools, power and exp share so lmao about that.

That is Ash’s father

He invades the finals just as Leon and Ash use their final moves to forcefully close that storyline and have TR trio to move on.

Iris losing was already spoiled

Attached: sheep.png (475x475, 93.65K)

Is the Pokemon anime worth getting into? I use to watch a few episodes of the original run when i was a toddler. Should i watch it?

Attached: 1235252525.jpg (240x240, 12.39K)

Fuck no.

No you fucking retard.

If Iris beats Cynthia, instead of a Pokemon battle Ash and Iris should have sex and the loser is who faints first

No. Show mild curiosity in league parts near the end, otherwise don't get sucked in to this trite shit.

Anyone with a brain is not surprised.

It's worth it if you're an adult and like to argue about shipping children in a children's cartoon.

Nah.

Frogfags are delusional

Fuck no. Watch DP and XY at best.

> The old formula
You eat the same frozen chicken nuggies you always ate since you were four, don't you? Based Journeys finally freed us from the garbage two decade formula and clowns like you aren't taking away the kino from the rest of us with taste

Indeed. I love how they still reminded us she and Gardevoir can communicate without talking. I'm excited tosee how she'll handle Leon, she won't win but I really hope she's able to make Leon have to try against her and not get ragdolled like Alain was. Alain threw his very best at Leon and Leon treated it like a game the whole time not once was he worried about Alain, I want that to change for Diantha and I want Ash to watch this closely and see what NOT to do when facing Leon or better yet see something Leon himself hadn't noticed in how he battles and use that against him at a critical moment in his own battle against Leon.

Iris has MC plot armor when she isn't facing Ash, Cynthia never stood a chance.

>Watch DP and XY at best.
lol...ignore this faggot.

Fuck you guys
Yes, it's a fun show you can watch at any time and, while having some rough parts, does have some good pay-offs.

No, SM did that. And it sucked. JN followed, and it also sucked. Sorry that I don't like watching a show that panders to the hyper-autistic instead of maintaining a continuous storyline episode to episode.

>schizo ramblings and buzzwords
Take your meds

I fucking hate Irisniggers

This. Seeing all those past characters got me so nostalgic and jealous for the comfy voyage through the country, while all we get now is that lousy fucking laboratory zoo and shitty one day trips.

>nooo my regional bird and unevolved started
>noooo my boring male companion that will never be as good as Brock
>nooo my boring female companion that will never be as good as misty
>nooo my epic forced league loss #29473619

Weird how both SM and Journey have most of that.

Come on user, aren't you curious who will be Pokespain's Tobias?

Not what I mean by original formula. Bad characters can exist in any formula. What I want is a continuous storyline that doesn't consist of huge time skips every episode with each episode feeling like a continuation of the previous. That is what I want as it allows a sense of continuous development.

> a continuous storyline episode to episode
When was this ever happening?

He's the Joker to Ash's Superman, they will never fight head on but if they do one side will be nerfed and full of PIS to make him a threat.

>maintaining a continuous storyline episode to episode
user, Pokemon has never done that.

NNOOOO MY DIRECTIONLESS SHITSHOW AAAAAA SSSAAAAVEEE ME GOH WITH YOUR WORTHLESS CAPTURES, ONE-NOTE MONS, AND GAY ANTICS SAVE ME CHLOE WITH YOUR USELESS EEVEE AND LACK OF DEVELOPMENT

Literally no one, Ash will either be retired or a top 1 trainer with no rivals. If anything it'll be a character aspiring to be as good as him.

>>nooo my boring female companion that will never be as good as misty
There is literally no series of the main Pokemon anime with a female companion that isn't better than Misty.

Based

More world tournament, more world travel, not confined to the one region, to hell with gyms, amen hallelujah preach it brother this is the future everyone with taste dreamed of

Did anyone else notice Gardevoir sounded way different, like she was older? Did she hit Gardevoir puberty?

Attached: diantha_and_gardevoir.jpg (910x902, 275.08K)

You can have multiple regions while also complying with the old formula.

So what you're saying is, Ash will be the new protags Tobias

Bad voice direction, common in Journeys since it lacks direction in general lmao.

That's just because waifufags such as you have no taste and think the others are better

I wish the anime staff believed that.

That is literally what they are doing now. The old formula is just episodic stories with a light overarching plot.

I fucking hate Cynthia niggers.
Imagine liking the character that appeals to lowest common denominator.
Said character is a Mary Sue and the champion of their region.
Then you still have the audacity to play the victim card every chance you get.
Cynthia NIGGERS are a fucking blight and you should be hung in the streets.

>Is the Pokemon anime worth getting into?
At 2x speed.

Based

That's sad. Does that happen with human characters too, or only with Pokemon?

Ash is TrAsh

New or old formula, they'll have to decide on what protagonist they'll focus on. Dual protags just doesn't work if they have to fight for screentime over their respective goals.