Huh?

Isn't it supposed that Zoroark's illusion helps to predict psychic moves by its typing?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-09-11-59-29-1.png (540x291, 52.29K)

ring target unovabort

esl-kun, were you running Ring Target Zoroark by any chance?

Oh, I see. That's so useless unless you want to hit Ground mons with Regieleki's Rising Voltage

ring target was introduced in Gen 5 tho

then why did you use it

Why are kalos fans so hostile lol

I didn't use it, it belonged to my target

What's the point of running ring target on Zoroark?
The illusion wears off as soon as you take damage anyway.

disguise it as regieleki
trick the ring target onto the ground type who switches in
Landorus now loses its immunity to electric, so regieleki can sweep

They think it will make people stop laughing at them 24/7 but in reality it just makes people laugh at them 48/14
I kneel regichad

Would your opponent even fall for that?
The fact that you have Zoroark in team preview is enough to make anyone wary.

the zoroark regieleki combo is called a “noob trap” by higher ranked players who secretly don’t know how to deal with it. it puts you in a checkmate situation.
if you fall for it, you instalose because the only thing keeping regieleki out of ubers is ground types and regieleki has no way to deal with them except hyper beam.
what if you’re not even running ring target and are bluffing it?
>ground type switches in
>zoroark uses specs dark pulse
>ground type dies
>regieleki instantly wins now
zoroark regieleki sounds like a noob trap but it actually works because there’s very little counterplay besides killing zoroark before it can trick you

Because it still forces 50-50s
If you switch to a non-ground pokemon thinking its zoroark and it isnt, you get 2HKO and lose that pokemon.

>you instalose because the only thing keeping regieleki out of ubers is ground types
and a shitty movepool.

Regieleki's shitty movepool is the reason it's so bad against ground types.
Unless you're also referring to the small amount of support options it has.

That's a good point.
Why haven't Smoggie's banned Zoroark for this? I thought they hated skillful predictions and gameplay?

SMOGON =

do not lump me, a galarchad, in with kalosperms as they're no better than the 'borts

Their joint brain cell is working on making up some argument for it that people will just go 'hurry smogon good people bad'

I'm so interested to see what you can accomplish with Illusion on a Pokémon with actually good stats and type.

Attached: pokemon_zoroark.png (752x732, 291.55K)