Any Forums, What would you like to see added to Pokémon games?

A Recent Thread Brought to my attention how there are lot of things that Pokémon could be improved on:

While the main game is often great for a full experience of gameplay for the traditional battle-oriented, pokemon collecting adventures it's always been known for?

What if, Pokémon could be expanded to have 2nd Adventures beyond the fights and the contests, and the Team *Insert relevant object to the story of the game*?

Feel free to list out what you'd want to see in a Pokémon game, whether it's advancements to the main game, side games, more minigames, More Fun and Interaction with your Pokémon, more hobbies and pastimes in game, anything you want is fair game for discussion.

Attached: Pokemon Hoenn.jpg (900x644, 257.98K)

1. Extra Story Beyond the Final Ending
2/ Maybe parks in the city where you could play with your Pokémon, as well as hug them, tell them jokes, play fetch, goof off, play games, and more
3. More Vehicles to Drive other than Bikes, or Flying with your Pokémon, I'd love to see effects where you can walk around doing goofy things, especially with your Pokémon, like with a pogo stick, like from Yume Nikki.
4. More Community Mods for Music, Allowing for, and incorporating ideas from Fangames, devoting a website to suggestions from the fans of all ages for what they would like to see for future Pokémon games
5. Have less polish on the characters so they don't seem so robotic(This is less of a problem in the anime and manga, but in the games, goodness)
6. Maybe Hide a fun puzzle with clues in game, to find a huge cash money prize in gold, in the real world.

A couple of ideas for Minigames I think would be cool are as follows:
-Marbles
-An Expansion of Potion Brewing and maybe more materials to collect to make potions without spending money.
-Stop limiting the progression of the story by needing an HM in order to get past a certain point, we should get to explore a lot, and if the world is too small, that's the game developer's fault for not making the game more exciting and fun to explore. It needs to be about more than just Collecting Pokémon.

>Puzzle for finding Golden Treasure
Pokémon Jones and Temple Of the Golden Pikachu

Also, I would love to see legit pirates with guns in Pokémon.

>A pirate Adventure within a Pokémon Game
Nintendo needs to do this, they've done piratey themes in their other games, this needs to be a thing.

There should be a Pokémon game, where you can travel to every region.

Sexier female characters.

>1 IP
Maybe you are new and don't know, but everyone can see how many different IPs post in a thread.
That means it is very obvious you are having a one sided schizo convo.

Attached: 1.png (119x40, 794)

I didn't know, but I was just hoping to start a conversation It's an interesting to me how Pokémon games could be expanded to be more interesting than they already are, but if nobody cares about this, that's fine, it's just more thread to pass on into the next life. I wasn't going to add any more posts anyway unless someone wanted to contribute and had something to offer themselves.

The hearts in the right place. I will give ya that.
To add to the actual thread though.
>Better post game
I'm all for it. But just slapping another frontier at the end is not enough. But what could reasonably be added?
>More places to interact with pokemon
With the lack of amie this would be appreciated. Honestly it reminds me dream eater interaction vibes.
>More community mod support
Sadly never going to happen. Nintendo's strict online policy prevents anything like that.

Well, I appreciate it.
>What could be added post-game?
A New experience. There should be options for trainers to just relax and take it easy, take a page from the Animals Crossing Folk. Maybe there could be a resort for your trainers, or maybe a cruise ship, where you get to meet a line of new, fleshed out characters whom are celebrating their victory over their specific region victories over the champion.

It could be like a dating/life sim where you just enjoy a lot of fun activities by the cruise, maybe there could be some event where Team Rocket starts kidnapping everyone's Pokémon and even people because Giovanni has a vendetta against the captain of the boat or something. And then, you could team up with your friends/love interests, and save your Pokémon, introducing new elements of gameplay that have never been a feature of Pokémon before, such as sneaking around and knocking out guards at fortress or prison to release Pokémon, of which would be hidden on the tourist trap islands the cruise visits of which the kidnappings happen in a subtle fashion. You could call it "Poke-pilogue Cruise: Aquamarine Version."

>Dream Eater and Interactions
Please Elaborate on what you mean.

>Nintendo would never go for community mods
Never say never. Miyamoto's stepping down back into game design, so that might mean Nintendo might change some things in the future, especially when Miyamoto and the other senior developers leave. The New developers might just allow for community mods and fangames and rom hacks so people can fully flesh out the oversimplified game formula that the developers insist on preserving. They're fools to cut off the love from the fans, and they're slowly losing our business, by making us pay for switch online accounts just to play certain games. Nintendo will lose it's legendary status if they decide to continue this extra-transactional bullshit.

But maybe that's what's meant to happen, and indie developers will replace Nintendo.

One thing that would be a big improvement is bringing back the idea of gyms and leaders existing outside of the gym battles. Could give different gyms different post battle activities including, but not limited to
>rare Pokemon spawns (think trial areas in Alola)
>semi-random daily sidequests
>semi-random daily shops
>mini battle facility rematches with special rules
With just those 4 ideas you could have 2 of each and suddenly there are 8 reasons to go back to different towns often.

>Spontaneity in the city life and gym battles
I approve, this is great.

>Dream Eater interactions?
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has mini-games where you can bond and play with the creatures you make.
>Old hands stepping down at Nintendo
Its baked in. Ever since the happy disaster that was 3ds and ds interactions they purposely limit what can and cant be made.

Whoa, really? I didn't know that. Then again, I only Played Kingdom Hearts on the Gameboy.

>the 3ds and ds interactions a happy disaster
Are we talking socially like with kids staying inside to play with fictional characters instead of people bad? Or Financially bad with tanking game sales? How was bonding with characters in games a disaster? I ask because I never got on the DS train, and stuck with the Gameboy and then the Wii, then tried the switch, with the exception of using the first DS to play Gameboy games because my L&R buttons on my Gameboy don't' work like they used to.

should have specified online interactions my bad
but yeah if you want proof of why nintendo started locking down online content more and more look no further then what happened to Swapnote.

Attached: 0f1152377c5c4fe4ad73e277d275da30.jpg (1500x1500, 160.35K)

Oh, I see. Well, I was referencing offline game events, like in the old games. If games remained offline, that would be better, you could go back to having local connections in close proximity to your friends like with the links cables, but now wireless, and battle and stuff. I could see the new developers doing this to an extent. It's not like every game experience has to be online now. I think there will be an exodus from this in the future when people are more aware of the dangers of Electromagnetic frequencies with wifi connections and wireless devices. They'll either improve it, or we'll take a step back to offline games, which I wouldn't mind, I grew up with the old Pokémon games, and wouldn't mind them overhauling the formula for the old pokemon games to have tons of new features.

It would be great, like recycling, Nintendo could set an example of preserving old consoles and games, and offering new opportunities to port old games, and keep the expereince interconnected with all gamers, where not everything has to be about the next new/best thing.

You could argue the same thing for older windows operating systems, Windows XP is worth preserving, and every operating system in-between, instead of just throwing it away for something newer. It's such a waste, and I hate waste. Nintendo might just lose my business if they keep that up.

Choices and quests. Right now you basically walk where they tell you, fight who they tell you, and then maybe you can go find some legendaries on your own.
NPCs text boxes shouldn't stop you. I read fast and would rather the entire text popup at once and let you keep moving. I understand some parts would require full stoppage.
Fix how changing speed affects priority.
More cosmetic options for your pokemon. Clothes that appear in battle, held items should be on your pokemon, you should be able to dye more of them.
A way to enforce custom rules.
Cooperative multiplayer.
Keep HMs but make them more useful/interesting in battle.
Different NPCs should challenge you to different types of battles. Maybe a black belt wants to fight other fighting types only or this guy makes you both switch after every attack. Keep it casual though. Not shit like only Caterpillar pokemon vs Charizard.
For the story lovers out there more variety. I'd like a postgame where you can play as various NPCs and do moments from the game from a different perspective.
>bonus cringe
You should be able to equip yourself and fight without pokemon.

These are all Great ideas, Personal Freedom is something heavily overlooked in the narrative of games, especially with the context of games as structured and rule-based as Pokémon.

Arceus' mission structure was on the right track. It was just too much like a list with no substance.

Si.

I want more ways to interact with our pokemon. Amie/Refresh/Camp were a step in the right direction, but I wish there was more.