Team fighting game for pokemon

36 playable characters and 10 echo characters, 18 more characters were voted in. games free and has elo/ranked and a discord discord.gg/Zr43YM4NZ4

Attached: chrome_2022-07-09_08-40-03.jpg (1891x1007, 326.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NuJv-_Hm8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's 3D?
why isn't Sableye Mega-Sableye, would be much more interesting moveset wise probably
also obligatory
>fucking furfags

>Croconaw, a Water type, is an echo of Charmeleon, a Fire type

Sounds cool, gotta che...
>Discord link

Kill yourself.

>locking shit behind a discord
Your game was never good anyway.

Do a Google Doc about it NOW or else I don't touch it.

where lopunny

Everyone uses Discord, there's practically no alternative chat services anymore.

>Everyone uses Discord
Then go and stay there

uhhh gameplay pics?

>Only playable over parsec with server owner
>Discord shit
Fake and gay.

youtu.be/_NuJv-_Hm8c

Attached: chrome_2022-07-09_14-00-19.png (758x421, 656.74K)

I was interested until I saw discord

This is just a less polished version of Pokken in field phase.

>Everyone uses Discord
Enjoy your dead game then lmao.

Looks promising, but that UI bloat is a bit thick.
Take Pokemon Stadium's approach and hide the 4 attacks. A button or button combo could be assigned to allow a display of the 4 moves if need be.

the gameplay feels a bit more technical and deep than pokkens field phase. the combos at least require more, and each character has 4 movesets you can teambuild with.

Attached: parsecd_2022-07-09_14-14-46.png (407x85, 54.2K)

tried them out for a bit, the charmeleon has fire fang and croconaw gets bite, charmeleon gets dragon claw and croc gets slash. they share some animations but not mechanics.

Is Braixen planned or an echo?

>Seeing Kadabra freely fish that combo starter
Seems like a bit of an oversight and could give off the feeling all Kadabra does is spam the one combo. AKA brain dead character.

What's the echo list?

>hates kricketune
Wow positively honosexual.

Not worth until Rhyperior's it's own character (Not even an echo, it deserve it's own spot)

Maybe, I don't fucking know.
Still I'm not interested in joining your dogshit community just to play your dogshit game. If you want to show something cool it's your fucking business to present it in accessible way that does not involve downloading another dogshit chat client, making dogshit account there and joining your circlejerk chat just to click a fucking link.
You could upload it to fucking mediafire or some shit and post a link but instead you decided to make it as inconvenient as possible and your only explanation is "lol everybody uses Discord". Get the fuck out of here, dog.

My Mrs. really likes braixen, so we ended up getting asking and getting a really positive answer on braixen. He wants to echo her using kadabra (large fluffy tail, skinny canid body and a tool in hand). Will probably play nothing like kadabra.