Ever grande "city"

>ever grande "city"

Attached: Ruby-Sapphire_Ever_Grande_City.png (300x600, 196.59K)

yes. cry more unovacuck.

Kek

It's 'city' in Japanese too, should have called it Ever Grande Plateau or something.

There once was a "City", alongside the 8th Gym in a late 2001 Prototype. However it seems that they thought that Sootopolis City would be a better location very late in dev. That's why there is that unfitting small Island in the Middle of Sootopolis.

wtf, we don't know shit about gen 3's dev though no?

My headcanon is the city was abandoned and most of the buildings are gone because the cliffs started giving way and only the league and pokémon center were maintained.

>one of the biggest """""cities""""" in the pokemon world

Attached: shanty outpost of saffron.jpg (1005x309, 76.63K)

"We" will know more about it soon. I'll send some stuff i have to that Dr. Lava Guy. No playable Prototype or something, but i have some Video Footage that was filmed for a intern showcase suprisingly held in Grossostheim in Germany. It's 28 Minutes long and shows the Overworld, Battles, a Builder Puzzle and Citys. The game looks very simular to the finale, exept for the Cities. It was filmed by a guy called Claude they say. It Lava doesn't post it in some days, i'll do it myself.

What's preventing you from just showing the footage here when it's ready immediately? Only reasoning I would get is to prevent a horde of tourists on this board looking at the supposed beta

Really? Was Oldale different?

Why did they removed it? Its not like there isn't enough space on the cartridge.

>Oldale is the same but the Pokemon Center and Pokemart are swapped

Never Grande City

>Not making Oldale the Realm of the Gods like it should've been
Dammit Gamefreak...

Wow, it looked so much bigger when I wwas playing it on the Gameboy.

Attached: 1614649877682.png (304x297, 124.41K)

The city's in-lore only, (You) as the player have no reason to visit it because you're literally only here for the Pokemon League.

Attached: Ever_Grande_City_anime.png (640x480, 425.94K)

Maybe it's like wolklong and everyone live inside the pokemon league building.

ever grande is probably like epstein's island of pokemon world

Then show it now lava ain’t gonna look at it lol

What happened between RBY and GSC?

Attached: afraid.jpg (641x530, 40.79K)

The pandemic