What's your least favorite type and why?

What's your least favorite type and why?

Attached: types.jpg (1000x563, 91.78K)

Ice, so underdeveloped concept, the least amount of Pokemon and yes, competitively shit either outspeeds and kills or dies

Fairy as its symbolic of terrible balancing from gamefreak and most of the pokemon look gay

Fairy. I appreciate that it helps Steel and Poison offense, but fuck them. It means more ugly pink designs. And it means that dragons are less effective, but fuck that. Why SHOULD the types be balanced? Why should dragons and bugs have the same number of weaknesses and resistances? Some pokemon are clearly better than others, so what's wrong with some types being better than others?

Flying - it's literally just normal type 2.0

Ground. Dirt is icky and I do not want dirt being thrown around. I hate ground type trainers, ugh men

Fairy

Trash shit uncreative answer to balancing dragon. All it did was change the top tier type from dragon to dragon and fairy. Could have just removed electric resist from dragon and buffed ice but nooo make a silly little retard type with those fucking faggot shit types and retcon a fuck ton of older gen pokemon just to make your garbage type have some pokemon.

Dragon. I'm just not autistic enough to like them.

Fairy should have been light type

Would fit better since we already have dark.

Dragonfags lmao

Flying
Never liked the weaknesses it came with and that it was Flying/Bird type instead of Wind.

Attached: pixarBirdPokemon.jpg (825x454, 102.78K)

This

Dark
because it's just being an asshole.

They're all cool in their own right.

I don't like using fire types and find the fact that most of them have fire on them tacky, but nevertheless I do think they have a necessary role to fill

Flying is the type that feels like it should be reworked all together in a way that separates those who are unaffected by earthquake, and those who take advantage of wind energy.

Dragon because 99.99% of them are 3edgy5me babby's first ace or soulless minmaxed garbage on every single team like Garchimp

Tyrantrum is cool though

Rock is pretty boring but it does have dual typing with some of my favourite mons.
Fairy it is then.

Dark, cause i like doomer stuff

Fairy. Feneric "girly type" made of mostly my allready least favourite old pokemon. And only terrible new ones (beside Mimikyu, which is based on Pikachu)

But birds are cool.

Rock, because it's marketed as a solid defensive type, when it's actually one of the worst. And fuck Stone Edge.

Water
There's way too many of them and nearly all of them being able to learn powerful Ice moves since Gen 1 is one of the reasons why Grass is a laughing stock as a type. There is no reason for Water to be resisted by only 3 types when Grass has to deal with 7.

>Grass is a laughing stock as a type
Why do you have such strong opinions if you don't play the games?