Genwunner memes

Does anyone actually have any examples of Genwunners criticizing Unova mons from around 2010? I've been trying to find any examples, but all I can see are "anti" memes, and am starting to think the whole thing was kind of overblown

Attached: 8fb.png (500x488, 207.57K)

They look like ass

There aren't much memes about it. Just alot a comments from people just coming back into the series after ditching it during Gen 2/3 and hating new pokemon.

I can't think of any memes, but I do remember most of them were around GameFAQs and Facebook. I get why you think it's overblown. The last time I saw genwunners have a kneejerk reaction was with Klefki and mega evolution.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 44DF1AF7-BAD6-48AF-AA18-6C56D281DFCD.png (820x1920, 735K)

I found one of them. Don't get me wrong, I was there for all the garbage bag / ice cream jokes on websites like Smosh Pit, but I also remember things like Bidoof, Klefki, or the swords getting a lot of shit too. Feels like lately it's kind of been revised to be a purely gen 5 hate thing.

Attached: 947a3a22a6b990d6350421e142fa1f7dbe500ebf82d2e1e154ca580ff79d81d9_1.jpg (525x620, 104.55K)

You picked Unova's only 3 good looking Pokemon

Meamwhile Kanto has like 100+ good looking Pokemon

>hurr it's the same creature
the same creature with 80% less soul

Gen 5 does have quite a few more shitters though

Please post that one Gen5/1 mock-comparison pic made by a legit paedo - it made fun of Maractus being an emoticon-face (next to Ditto) and predicted that Zorua will be whored out by degens (next to Eevee) from what I can recall of it

>pokemons

Attached: 86F69782-9494-4600-ABBA-29E475FD4F6A.jpg (720x720, 49.91K)

Genwun won purely because it was the first to come up with everything unovaborts feel any pride for.

whats craziest about this one to me is that the litwick line fucking slaps

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD GARBODOR IS A FUCKING GUMBEROO BEAR THING YOU MORONS ITS NOT JUST TRASH

>herpderp it's not an animal so it's bad
i hate normalfaggots with such intense fierceness

What's a gumberoo? I can't find anything about it via searching.

>Vanilluxe and Chandelure are... le bad!
I never understood it. Kling line IS ass though

>MY HECKING CHILDHOOD

Gen 5 is still the only one I skipped. Good story or not, I don’t give a shit if the new Pokémon are gonna be that terrible.

Then play B2W2. You’re not forced to use only new mons dumbass

Abork>Serperior
Tirtouga>/=Blastoise
Hydreigon>Yellow Barney

This is one of the reason why I'm quitting Pokemon Because of people like you

we don't give a fuck namecuck