Takes like 5 different trips down to complete the route

>Takes like 5 different trips down to complete the route

Who's dumb idea was this

Attached: Johto_Route_45_HGSS.png (511x1976, 469.05K)

It's called SOUL zoomzoom

Victory lap

>exploration bad
now your just embarrassing yourself

Attached: tumblr_ps0dhv0ucW1v9jdsv_540[1].jpg (540x405, 65.28K)

soVl...

I wish I could explore it by not having to fly back to Blackthorn a bunch

>go down route
>fly to top
Oh god another whole minute to get everything on the route? Geez I hope in the future they just make routes one straight line with no exploration whatsoever. That'd be so much better

I CLAPPED
I CLAPPED WHEN I WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY AGAIN BUT I WENT DOWN THE LEFT LEDGE INSTEAD OF THE RIGHT LEDGE
SO MUCH EXPLORATION

That fair, but even then its not that far from black thorn. just think if if as exploring 5 different routes that happen to be parraler from each other.

Be honest. How many times did you have to fly back to pacifidlog to get all the items and battle all trainers on these routes? I would guess its minimum 4 passes

Attached: Orasw1475.png (400x240, 152.38K)

The better question is who cared about doing that when the Regis are the main draw

why are you using oras instead of vanilla?

Yes

>nooooo but map design is... bad you see!

ESL

> Game bad because completely optional route is too complex.

Also what the fuck is "completing" the route? Are you some mobage faggot? You get nothing for exploring every bits of the game besides these few shitty items and satisfying your exploration austism and if you don't care about neither you can just go from point a to point b.

Sounds pretty cool to me. Could always be worse. See Hoenn 132-134.

>Also what the fuck is "completing" the route?
not OP but I would say fighting all trainers, getting all visible items and catching pokemons unique to it

>can fly, teleport, cut, move boulders and surf
>can’t scale a 6 foot wall

>FIXED
FIXED
>FIXED
FIXED

Attached: route45_fixed.png (511x1976, 565.32K)

Didn't see it first, so it's perfect. The route stays the same, but now, you can climb it.