Pokémon Scarlet

So, where is the trailer ?

Attached: intro-fallback.jpg (375x375, 71.22K)

monday/tuesday/wednesday next week

I guess "next week" but with the whole thing going on in japan right now I wonder if it's being delayed

What thing going on in Japan? Is Abe dying really that big of a deal?

probably, if a former president of your country died, lots of things will go silent for awhile

I mean I don't give a shit about politics but majority takes it seriously

Was scheduled for Monday 11th but has been postponed to Monday 18th due to recent events in Japan

>source:

They haven't had a PM (or in this case, former PM) assassination since the 30s, which is when they were just savages by comparison to their moral compass today.

The fact that the attack was so brazen, in broad daylight, in a public place with an improvised weapon made to kill has shook them up good. Shit like this doesn't tend to happen in Japan, not in the "modern, peaceful and proud" nation they like to present themselves as.

People from 3 different generations saw this shit and only now realized how fucked up the world is, this is going to change them as a people forever. You might balk at that, but if you're from anywhere else in the world, you're already desensitized to political killings.

Having said that, it won't change pogeyman vidya info in the slightest, the international corpo money calendar doesn't give a shit about some gigasupermegaultranationalist getting a lead stake through the heart. Next week or the week after for the trailer.

Abe being fucking murdered in the streets by a schizo with a homemade gun is a huge deal, yes.
Imagine if Obama got decapitated by a schizo with a homemade sword tomorrow. Nobody would be talking about anything else.

Abe wasn't a president you fucking retard

oh my bad, "prime minister"

Next wednesday

Normal 3 minutes Trailer, explaining gimmick that adds a new type to a poke, showing 2 gym leaders: bug (young woman) and ground (man), 5 new pokes including bug and a dark purple ground/poison worm.

In the trailer I remember sprigatito using magical leaf and assurance, quaxly using aqua jet and fuecoco using a new fire type move with the tail. Hisuian electrode and goodra appear in a battle during the trailer.

>gigasupermegaultranationalist
>Abe
????

I really hate this drip feed model they’ve taken to with info since the Switch titles. Since February all we’ve gotten was a reveal trailer and a trailer that barely gave us anything but 5 Pokémon and 3 NPCs. We’re now 4 months from launch and we don’t even so much as know there name of this region

people cried about the sun and moon trailers spoiling everything so they went the complete opposite direction.

He handwaved a lot of the WW2 stuff, said the war crime trials held by the west for Japan's actions were illegitimate and that the rape of Nanjing didn't happen. He was even part of a super right wing boomer group who wanted to rearm Japan "for peace", and he did manage to lift some of the demilitarization stuff before he retired in shame for playing favorites in the government.

He shouldn't have died that way, he didn't really do anything to deserve it, but he wasn't perfect. Still feel bad for his mom, though. My nana went through the same thing when my uncle was murdered and died of a broken heart (plus being 97) within a year.

Yeah but Obama was president of the US which is much more important than of Japan

>He handwaved a lot of the WW2 stuff, said the war crime trials held by the west for Japan's actions were illegitimate and that the rape of Nanjing didn't happen.
Isn't this par for the course for right-leaning Japanese politicians? They still cover that shit up in school.

> He was even part of a super right wing boomer group who wanted to rearm Japan "for peace", and he did manage to lift some of the demilitarization stuff before he retired in shame for playing favorites in the government.
Literally nothing wrong with this, the anti-war stuff in the constitution is utterly insane. Every state should have a powerful military.

Ew, an apologist.

No, dipshit, all I'm saying is that denying Japanese warcrimes is normal in Japan. It's not a radical stance.

Still right wing by the standards of any other country. Hell, in Germany, you get arrested for publicly advocating revisionism.

I do apologize for calling you an apologist, though. I misinterpreted the tone of your message.

That would be based as hell though.