I'm fine with things like Tornado Cash being taken down...

I'm fine with things like Tornado Cash being taken down. They only people who need those kind of services are people with things to hide.

Nothing to hide = No worries.

Attached: 1631641158150.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ngmi

Dead Internet Theory (DIT)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWbytHBp0zI

I dont belive in free speech. Because i have nothing to say.

Faggot

yeah early internet was the same, all these idealists thinking that the world would be magically recreated
but yeah, powerful interests aren't going to let that happen and the tech itself is too useful
sad but such is life
blockchain will be most complete surveillance system imaginable
monero etc will survive but be the dark web

Laughed and thought that no privacy, owning nothing and being happy was just a meme, huh?

>Nothing to hide = No worries.
post your home address faggot

as long as there is authority you will find yourself in a position sooner or later where you will have to hide something, yourself or your loved ones.

or you will die early.

this.
The rules will change once they take care of the privacy problem. And when the rules will change your thoughts/tweets/speeches/posts will become a bannable offense in that society

>I hate that there are people who exchange digits in a computer network
>gov banning free speech by sanctioning exchanging digital numbers is awesome
>that is fine

facepalm

Attached: EBB46C15-BC1F-41F6-B757-F10C81656C4F.png (750x915, 1.23M)

I'm into crypto for the money, I don't give a flying fuck about the freedums.
Tornado going down is one step closer to mainstream acceptance of crypto = more money.

Attached: is this bait.jpg (1402x1078, 65.35K)

Are you fucking retarded OP? Things like tornado cash is the main reason why mofos got into this crypto shit in the first place. how is it any better than a bank???? digital privacy and freedom baby. going to keep DCA-ing into ETH the way bitdao is doing it. no government can stop my ethereum

Attached: 1656373968275.webm (464x825, 2.61M)

Kys glowie

Attached: 34EA515A-0C2A-4516-B5C8-05F3CA3FCB4D.jpg (1408x1387, 503.32K)

0xMonero is still working

Source RIGH THE FUCK NOW PLEASE

>he thinks the only way to mix eth is tornado cash.

i've been using a rather neat way that instead of costing you money actually gives you more clean eth than the dirty eth you put in. you just need to use your brain dude

money only exists because of freedums dumdum

and what if you want to buy something online and have it shipped to your house? without your physical address being linked to your eth balance. think about it, some shady employee at a website that accepts eth as payment perhaps collects that data to sell on the dark web to thieves who will break into your house once your wallet gets fat and then demand your private keys. and you cant even give them a decoy wallet because they followed you on the blockchain they know exactly how much you have and in what wallets.

imagine if everytime you used your credit or debit card online it also revealed your bank balance for all eternity. that'd be bonkers. nobody would use that. thats whay crypto is without privacy dudes, it can't fulfill the basic functions of money in a practical way

>go to starbucks
>pay with eth
>cashier can see your balance
>calls up her boyfriend "yo tyrone this weak lookin cracker just bought a coffee and he got 100 efferiums rob his ass and buy crack. ayo his wallet numba is..."

>"he leavins now honey go git em. smash that honkey ass till he give yo da keys"

alternate scenario
>use thundercash
>cashier sees a wallet with only like a hundred bucks in it
>even if they do want to rob you all they know about is a hundred bucks

alternate scenario
>use thunder cash
>all they see is a now empty wallet that only had enough eth to cover the purchase

this is what we lost
and here's the thing, people wanting to be compliant with taxes, could do so with thunder cash providing a key that can let the irs view your transactions.

but the stupid fucks destroyed thunder cash. now we have to use monero and couldnt prive tax compliance if we wanted to.

fucking retarded