Based World Champ Opinion

Attached: wolfe.png (591x407, 24.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEB7lzMXvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's with all the Johto hating recently?

Why the fuck are there retards who put Gen 1 above Gen 2? That is literally, objectively an incorrect opinion.

>World Champ of Pokemon
That's a merit comparable with "Throwing dices inside a fishbowl and getting odd numbers above 3"
And he is a Basedjak just like Challenged

Assuming Wolf is using competitive, Gen 2's meta is one of the worst due to Gen 2 Snorlax being the single most overcentralizing and broken Pokemon in the history of OU.

>Wolfetranny
lol

Alolabortbros... wtf is going on??

Switch gen 2 and gen 7 and its fine.

Generation II is worse than Generation I in almost every way. You obviously haven't played GSC in recent times, and if you have, and still think that it's better than RBY, you're just an autist with a discardable opinion. Your fringe proclivities cannot be used to write the letter on what is or is not good to people outside of your neuroses.

>Buzzword Salad
Your opinion stopped mattering a long ago, boomer.

I cant speak to X and Y cause I never played them but pokemon moon is the only game I ever dropped before completing on my first playthrough. An utter slog of cutscenes and hand holding. And not even interesting cutscenes either.

GSC is my most replayed game and I have played every Gen, boomer faggot.

Crystal is still the best Pokémon game ever made, just above Emerald. Platinum is A tier. Every other game is trash.

Gsc is objectively garbage, dumb johbrony

I actually agree Gen 7 is fucking terrible

Discord thread

Nah VGC is big brain

Not an argument.
Not an argument.

State your case. I guarantee you can't provide any other argument for the games being the best in the series besides "SOUL".

>Doubles
>Big Brain
wew

>world champ
cheated

Gen 1 has
>better story
>better difficulty
>better exploration
>better music
>better graphics
>better characters
>no tranny multicolor hair lesbian gym leaders
>no bullshit overly long gauntlet section that tries to replace timeless dungeons
>a tighter vision and much better focus
>no other game that it needs to rely on to be top tier
>no super epic legendary faggot shit
And, purely because I know this makes you faggots angry, gym leaders who use Pokemon from their own region.
Johtotrannies fucking shitting their pants knowing they alienated us genwunners. You're too old to be appreciated by zoomers and you're too young to have soul. You are an abomination on this franchise and you were never wanted. Kill yourself, and know that nobody will care

Which argument?
>THIS POKEMON CHAMPION AND THIS UNDERAGE SEXUAL HARASSER HATE THIS (Top-Selling Game Beloved by the Critics and the Users) VIDEOGAME
You are the one who needs to prove it's bad lol, without using the following buzzwords
>Level Curve

Unova and Hoenn are the worst selling games :)

>Gen 1
>Better difficulty
What!?

ignore her, she's off her meds
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEB7lzMXvY

>better music
>better graphics
Exposed your bait.

What do they mean when they say Gen 2 and Gen 1? Do they mean GSC and RBY or HGSS and FRLG/LGPE?

Why do cheaters hate gen 2 so much?

Yes. Less prediction lottery and teams actually fine-tuned for their precise roles. Most smogon champs run cookie cutter spreads, wouldn’t survive the first day at any national with that.

BASED