Kanto and Johto lost to Kalos

>Kanto and Johto lost to Kalos
Is there a more humiliating defeat?

Attached: 361.gif (540x604, 1.73M)

>Is there a more humiliating defeat?
Kalos being dead last in sales despite all the shilling

Kalos sold pretty well, tho.

>Besides being released during the prime of the 3DS, it barely sold more than SM (the game that started the death-timer of said console)
wew

Better than Unova, lol.

>Kalos being dead last in sales

Sales by Region is a genuinely stupid meme.

Blame Galarbage, they're the ones that started the sale=quality meme in the first place. The fairest way to use sales would be to compare each Pokemon game based on how well they did to the games that were on the same system at around the same time, but even that wouldn be perfect.

rent free, Unova still wins due allowing Gen 5 to be for Gen 5 Pokemon.

>it doesnt count!
Kek
Why are unovaborts like this

Kalos outsold gen 3, gen 5 and gen 4 retard

Kalos lost to CHARIZARD so it's equal now

Attached: Sales by region.jpg (569x858, 143.96K)

>50888270
The Alolaborts are getting desperate these days, huh?

Kanto and Johto will always share number one in my heart but I will not be against this hottie winning the whole thing just to give her more screentime

Yes, your point being?

They're playing the long game. They know Kalos remakes will exist one day so they have to start building up hype for Diantha starting now.

Attached: bs.png (900x500, 268.14K)

they are all from Nintendo

>all from Nintendo
Are they now? Suppose you could provide source for those Crystal numbers then for example?

They aren't. If you tried to prove it, you would fail hard.

vgsales wiki sources a resetera thread (now moved to installbase) who cites no sources

coincidentally they are 1:1 vgchartz numbers (and they don't pretend they are from nintendo, they freely admit they are estimates)

And they will again so Kanto wins

there is no way Crystal sold 15 million units. I was the only one owning it, none of my friends had. To this day I don't know a single other person having one. RB make up the majority by far.

The image doesn't claim Crystal sold 15 million units. We don't know how much it sold. Trying to do math is pointless because the figure for Yellow is from the year 2000, while the figures from RGB and GS are from 2009.

>To this day I don't know a single other person having one.
iirc Crystal had several Japanese only features, so it probably sold more there.

Ash is from Kanto