SMOGON TOP PLAYER ADMITS CHEATING

Huge news. Bkc, a tier leader for BW admits cheating is a problem. This isn't just "they hacked the mons". This is full blown cheating by spyinf on players before hand, in tournament coaching, smurfing (coercing losses through bribes) and ghosting (someone else plays your account).

youtu.be/OOZX3JQchvk

Attached: 1B2FB07B-1692-4507-8B9A-D411C3DCB650.jpg (900x900, 117.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetowntalk.com/story/news/2015/07/30/rapides-deputy-fired-after-arrest--indecent-behavior-solicitation-charges/30907881/
archive.alice.al/vp/thread/48355929/#48369259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is by far the most autistic thing i've read in 2022.
Not clicking that video

I can't believe BKC would do this. Sad.

>pedo fanfic meta

Attached: Yawning2.jpg (849x565, 308.74K)

5 mins in and I have no idea what the fuck he is talking about and I don't feel like spending 40 minutes more because lol @ competitive pokemon. TL;DR?

This is why you should only play VGC

I don't give a fuck about child game's fanfic meta and virgin incels playing it

>Worst community of pokemon fans, known to be pedos, cheats at their own game
You can't possibly imagine my utter shock and surprise.

Attached: IMG_20210723_125723.jpg (113x113, 5.54K)

sex-obsessed

The fact that this also applies to Nuzlockers and PChallenges is destroying my sides

yeah ghosting and in-game coaching is cheating but this is hardly new information, people have been ghosting in tour for years and years
is this supposed to be some sort of OMG SMOGGIES EXPOSED gotcha so Any Forumstards have an excuse to circlejerk about a format they dont even play

This was from years ago lol, don't drag BKC through the mud in your baitposting

Wolfey is the VGC World Champ and he's already been exposed as a cheater

>known to be pedos,
HUH?!?
Do fanfic meta faga really?

One smogonite mod was found grooming a 14 year old girl, he was a cop too, so that's why he got off the hook.

>he was a cop too, so that's why he got off the hook.
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: when-will-shrek-5-be-released-1623296335.jpg (780x438, 95.22K)

thetowntalk.com/story/news/2015/07/30/rapides-deputy-fired-after-arrest--indecent-behavior-solicitation-charges/30907881/

Any records linking that guy with Smogon?

Anons posted the full story here before, and as you can imagine every thread made is fucking nuked from orbit as quickly as possible in showdown and smogon.
archive.alice.al/vp/thread/48355929/#48369259

And yet nobody seems to care except you, Verlisify. I wonder if that's because you have a well-deserved reputation as a hypocrite and a liar?

>NOBODY CAN HATE SHITTY CORRUPT SHIT IN THE VGC, THEY ARE ALL VERLIS BECAUSE I SAY SO
Kill yourself, faggot

for how long have you guys been living under a rock? competitive players have been doing this for over a decade and everyone knows about it

BKC and other faggots have been always doing these ever since 2011, retards
t. smogonGOD circa 2010~2014

>meta filled with mons that weren't even genned properly
Lmao!