My predictions have so far been correct

My predictions have so far been correct

Attached: defeat.png (1280x720, 1.97M)

Which battles are left?

Yup its happening. Iris is beating Shitroona.

who the fuck is the guy on the bottom left what the hell

Ash is beating Leon

No, because that would be the end of the series. He will have a redemption arc, so to speak in gen 9.

yup, the shilling in masters essentially confirmed it

Kill yourself Irispedo.

Good, finally they can retire Ash

>Ash is beating Leon
this
Leon struggled vs Lances Gyarados lol
he is nothing special to plot armor Ash

Doesn't take an Iris fan to notice that Cynthia's days are numbered. I hate Shitnova but Iris is quite obviously winning that fight.

You hate the best gen, Unova?

Attached: 1574811238381.jpg (1536x2048, 554.26K)

Yes. Skyla and Hilda aren't enough to redeem it.

Ash was replaced Paul McCartney style after gen 6, that's why the new kid Ash had to go to Pokemon school.

I really wish Leon gets washed, and make it a "big fish in a small pond" story, where he is undefeated in his local area, but all the other Champions, who have greatly travelled, acquired much more experience and just school him regarding compliance.
But that'll never happen, the anime is just a commercial for toys.

Attached: FB_IMG_1647882179608.jpg (543x531, 24.26K)

Leaks point to Ash fighting Cynthia in the semi finals though
>weebs think THE most popular champion will lose to some stupid child

This isn’t like previous leagues. Ash will be one of the top 4 trainers on the entire planet whether he wins or lose. Top 8 if he somehow loses round one which he won’t. If there is anytime to say fuck it and let him win, it’s here.

There are 3 ways this goes.
Ash wins, Leon Wins, or Cynthia wins.

Newfag

>Cynthia wins
lol, it's Ash or Leon

This entire generation has been a love letter to Sinnoh, historically she’s been the strongest trainer in universe until Leon. For players she has generally been regarded as the strongest champion. I don’t think she’ll win but I also don’t think it’s impossible. Hell, maybe she’ll even introduce a gen 9 gimmick that shits on Gigantamax. Do not underestimate Masuda’s Waifu.

Ash will beat everyone, its very obvious

Cynthia is stronger than Leon

>historically she’s been the strongest trainer in universe until Leon
give a single official source that supports this.

Redeem what? It's a great region.

I see we think alike, OP. Based.

She has always had the strongest champion team, in both DPPt and now in BDSP. Strongest team = strongest champion.
Game lore wise there is none, but the same is true for every other champion. So thats why everyone goes off of in-game teams

In the Anime she’s Number 2
In the games she’s the champion with the highest leveled team
Among fans she is usually voted as the strongest/hardest champion battle.

There’s really no arguing her placement.

only Ash plot armor can bring her down
Leonwho

Attached: Most fearsome champion.png (634x336, 40.2K)

Cynthia is like Red's Pikachu. Everytime a new trainer comes in with a higher level Pokemon they find a way to make Pikachu the highest. For Cynthia, everytime a champion outdoes her they ensure she has a stronger team that outdoes that character the next time she appears. These are the only two concepts in the franchise that actively work like this showing she holds a special place in Gamefreak's heart. That said Leon is probably the first champion to actually challenge her in terms of popularity and I think it's silly to say she's going to win in the anime because of the games.

>That said Leon is probably the first champion to actually challenge her in terms of popularity
Leons popularity flopped hard

Attached: 1649321526593.jpg (1080x1568, 407.13K)

Attached: 1649411501731.jpg (1080x1437, 404.81K)

user, her teams are objectively on the weaker half of all champions and her AI's consistently fucking terrible and lets you do shit like setup on her and win without any risk. Her singular offset to being shit is that she destroys the level curve for no reason so she filters kids by statchecking them because they didn't know to bring any of the coverage types or setup moves to trivialize the battle.

Attached: ESQhmsDUUAECfTv.jpg (2181x1438, 1.13M)

Isn't she the only NPC who has held items on every pokemon?
Her rematch team is also stronger than Red's.

> That said Leon is probably the first champion to actually challenge her in terms of popularity

user. Steven is beating them both right now in polls, with her basically after Steven.

either this or a draw

I was speaking more in terms of the games where he was the first champion since Cynthia to really make any sort of impact with the fandom and the normies. I think him being pushed to the side for Cynthia this generation though shows he's not really more popular than her.

You're retarded lmao
She shitted on all previous champion teams in DPPt
and then got a huge upgrade in BDSP

Attached: #1pokemon trainer.png (1105x1010, 250.75K)

>She has always had the strongest champion team
According to what?

>In the games she’s the champion with the highest leveled team
Levels are completely meaningless and don't tell me anything about canonical strength. Are you telling me Lance, Bruno, and Blue magically got weaker in the 3 year gap between RBY and GSC?

>everytime a champion outdoes her they ensure she has a stronger team
Where?

>I think it's silly to say she's going to win in the anime because of the games.
In the Anime she’s the #2 ranked trainer in the world and comes from the region of God.

This could very well be her crowning.

>According to what?
Gameplay

What about the gameplay tells me she's supposed to be strong? Her dogshit AI?

Attached: retardai.webm (449x335, 291.75K)