Why did everyone pick Pidgeot over him?

Why did everyone pick Pidgeot over him?

Attached: fearow.png (1080x1080, 2.35M)

The anime

you can get pidgey on route 1 and spearow on route 3
would imagine most kids caught pidgey first and thought "i dont need another bird"

Attached: 1641841848936.png (1466x1344, 1.19M)

Because Pidgeot looks cooler. If you're going for ugly bird Dodrio is stronger

>him
>50% female

You can catch pidgey much earlier than you can catch spearow, and many kids assumed Pidgeot, being a 3-stage, was more powerful than fearow.

sorry I meant they/them

>Cooler
>My mom's pidgeon with faggy hair

Anime

i picked fearow :> i dont know why because i also found a pidgeotto and caught it but ended up never using it
guess i just thought spearow was cooler
yellow version btw

>Much earlier
Literally 5 seconds away

OP here, and yes I am trans btw, don’t know why that matters

The spearow literally tried to kill the main protagonists in the first episode and a pidegotto is caught in the second episode

>Pack of Beedrills did the same in 3 ep
Fucking Butterfree and Pidgey shilling, i swear

Aerodactyl was and is my go to.

That's not the case user.

Really surprised this hasn't been touched since Gen 1. Seemed like an obvious Dark regional.

It's literally at the side of viridian city.

English descends from a gendered language, and a holdover from that is masculine pronouns can be used neutrally. As a result, “He” is appropriate to use in the context of an animal where its sex is not known.

Doesn't pidgeot have much better stats and movepool than fearow? I love my boy fearow but it's not too usable desu

No actually, even after the buff in gen 6 Fearow is still better for in game and competitive.

Without its mega, Pidgeot is just bad Fearow (which is bad Dodrio)

No,Fearow has more attack and is faster than Pidgeot,as well as evolving earlier and getting drill peck instead of being stuck with wing attack(which has 35 base power in gen 1)
Pidgeot is only bulkier than Fearow and by the point you get it,you can also have dodrio who's better than both of them anyways as a normal/flying