Ice/Poison type that has an ability that deals extra damage to sleeping pokémon

Ice/Poison type that has an ability that deals extra damage to sleeping pokémon

Attached: 63dbc5b7ab397dc137ee735e3349a26f-2146743307.jpg (1280x720, 76.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_shark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is that shark?

megalodon

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland_shark

Lol. Is that ability a reference to the fact it swims at like 2 miles/year yet somehow manages to eat polar bears and large fish it could never catch up to?

Nah, Poison/Water with an ability that boosts its attack stat when it's asleep while not giving it the downsides of sleep. Like guts but the boost is higher because the conditions are harder to ensure and keep going.

They're also sometimes called "sleeper sharks", because they move so slowly. Greenland sharks are cool as fuck.

We don't know their max lifespan because we're pretty sure its way beyond the human lifespan. We've found some we're pretty sure are like 600 yeas old and we've more or less confirmed that they don't even reach adulthood until they're around 150 years. They're god damn sea elves.

God, now I can't stop thinking about this. High Attack, low speed, middling Defense, Sp. Defense, and HP. Dump Sp. Attack. Water/poison. Ability: Half-Asleep - Greatly Boosts Attack while sleeping. Is not affected negatively by sleep. (100% Attack boost while sleeping, no negative sleep effects.)

It would mean you'd have to waste a turn on Rest, but once you were asleep you'd get an average of three turns with a free massive boost to attack.

It's so odd that they haven't done such an obvious typing yet.

My only recollection of these guys is that they’re victims to a parasite that attacks their eyes. That’s why you sometimes see a white “string” around their eyelids.

>we've more or less confirmed that they don't even reach adulthood until they're around 150 years
What do you mean by "adulthood?" If it means sexual maturity then there's no way that's true.

Yes
It is true, they're exceptionally long lived, anywhere from 370 to 500 years old.

Dunno why but images like that or about the depths truly scares the shit out of me, i can't look at them lol

It should have an ability referencing the fact that most of them are blind.

>they're exceptionally long lived
Sure, but are you really telling me they can't reproduce until they're 150 years old? They must have a mortality rate near zero.

>megalodon
Bro shut the fuck up thats a greenland shark, how did the ice/poison not tip you off at least?

It sounds crazy but yes.

Attached: 50CFB058-B4DA-4F53-99D6-4E3ACDAC0486.jpg (750x285, 70.93K)

all shark furries are either pedos or granny lovers. No middle ground

Hustle

oblivious perhaps

would be cool to have this as a slow bulky attacker with an ability to stupid amounts of dmg or fix it's speed to balance out the whole "bulky ice type" stima

he would just have a massive HP stat and nothing else, like Waillord.