Pokemon is over in japan

The true reason they’re basing regions off other countries
>GF tailoring its games to kids
>but japan has declining birth rate
>less kids to play pokemon in the future
>greatest proponent of childbirth eliminated

Attached: 6AFF425A-7E02-4835-8589-93D51CBD35C0.jpg (470x394, 45.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/07/08/1110435764/former-japanese-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-is-shot-and-killed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, I like the change of country after gen 4.

>but japan has declining birth rate
If that's the case then the franchise would be dead as a whole because birthrates are declining in every developer nation.

More and more people can't afford to have kids anymore.

what?

I thought that the war machine was the greatest proponent of childbirth.

npr.org/2022/07/08/1110435764/former-japanese-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-is-shot-and-killed

Because foids fucks only with fucking chads!

people don't like to do what they are told to do, maybe now that he's gone japan's childbirth rate has a chance...

With Abe dying, does that mean that the trailer will get delayed? I don't Japan celebrating for a long time.

Nigga can you not spam this across boards and shoehorn relevancy

the so caled greatest proponent of childbirth died childless, so no, they'll be fine

>news delayed because this fucking twat couldn't take a bullet
I fucking hate this time and age

There was gonna be a new trailer soon?

we're not going to get a trailer now are we

there should be one yes

Complete and utter schizo bullshit, if that were the case the next wouldn't be Spain since they are in the same boat.

Any Forums is wild, someone will get shot and theyre mad because they think it will delay a youtube video for their cartoon animal video game

>live in Japan
>get shot
HOW?

More like video game is over

>>greatest proponent of childbirth eliminated
If the gov tells you to do something people will do the opposite. Look at Any Forumstards saying that covid actually matters now that govs are tired of this story and are pretending it's all safe now.

No, its because capitalists have so thoroughly robbed society and siphoned money away from the government. Kids require days off, food, tuition, support, that people don't have the money or time broadly to give these days