In the grand scheme of things, did GF make the right decision when guns were removed from the pokemon universe?

In the grand scheme of things, did GF make the right decision when guns were removed from the pokemon universe?

Attached: jbl540sp8mv71.jpg (531x531, 27.58K)

No, but the franchise is intended for toddlers now so who cares

I wrote a long diatribe but deleted it all
Yeah. Guns just seem off in the setting. A lot of military stuff feels out of place for the Pokemon world

>universe populated by living weapons of mass destruction
>burgercuck triggered by the removal of his power wands

It always was though, ESPECIALLY as it was being made with home market in mind and wasn't meant for exportation.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 10-55-53 1608228804770.png (PNG Image 733 × 689 pixels).png (734x336, 35.16K)

Shut your fucking mou
Bros... Tajiri's laughing at us....

>toddlers now
>now
fucks sake

It was always for children, but now it's for literal babies.

>when guns were removed from the pokemon universe?
explain this then

Attached: 223[1].png (475x475, 115.77K)

Why do you need guns, where does it fit in?

That's a fish.

No one ever thought that Remoraid was based on a gun, it was just some fish evolving into a octopus. It was confirmed with the Spaceworld prototype but before then it was mostly a fan theory, they heavily reworked the original design in order to delete all the guns elements on its design, making him just another boring fish that no one wants to train because it has nothing special.

Why would you need guns anyway when Pokemon are generally more powerful than them?

It lost it's grimy post-war Japan 90s aesthetic and made the Pokemon world an idealized setting.

interesting narrative, i'll be stealing this.

>but i saw the author, and she seemed really nice

BASED TAJIRI DABBING ON TRANNIES WITH HIS PRO-TERF VIEWS!

Attached: 1652898522911.jpg (1169x1226, 244K)

remoraid's design is clearly evocative of a revolver, but subtle in a way that people with no imagination are unable to notice it without it being blatantly in your face obvious

>pick up gun and shoot someone, they're dead
>pick up pokeball, wait for pokemon to leave pokeball, yell at pokemon to use move, have pokemon use move, hope said pokemon is fast enough, hope said pokemon is strong enough to significantly hurt who you're attacking (given a random thug survived the strongest attack from the most powerful trainer in the region in one game, it's doubtful pokemon are even that strong compared to humans), they're dead
Pokemon are more varied overall than guns, but guns are more efficient at killing.

Pokemon was always utopic, it just used to have a bit more grim in the crevices

thing is, if you look at its stripes it's obviously a revolver, but the overall design is so fucking boring that most people don't even bother, i used to just quickly scan it's appearance and thought "oh, another fish"

Not even babies, it's for mentally deficient retards that were raised on mommy's iPad.

>A lot of military stuff feels out of place for the Pokemon world

Fuck you, I want to know all about this "war" Surge and others spoke of.