He was not retconned into 'The lightning Unovian'

>He was not retconned into 'The lightning Unovian'

Attached: I FOUGHT IN POKENAM SON.png (475x733, 185.89K)

New York alone is not America.

>Indian elephants weren't retconned into Poolooian Copperajah

It actually was though, Legends Arceus's dex entry for Raichu mentions Copperajah.

>She was not retconned into being from Kalos

Attached: featured-Brilliant-Diamond-Shining-Pearl-How-to-beat-Fantina.jpg (1200x675, 70.48K)

She'd be Galarian. She's only French in English, she's originally British. And I suspect this disparity is why they don't acknowledge it.

This. It's unfortunate since ironically she wouldn't be thought to be a tranny if she was British to the Eng playerbase.

why is french = trans anyway

He could also be Alolan or from Orre if they're feeling frisky

Deep lore conspiracy is that the war he was in was the Unovan civil war and he's actually an immortal like AZ except he knows how to not look homeless.

>Deep lore conspiracy
>think that war enemy would be accepted in the country and represent a city

>She was not retconned into being from Alola

Attached: Phoebe.jpg (1298x2100, 202.07K)

This pissed me off.
Phoebe is my favorite character and her not showing up as Acerola's sister or cousin was criminal.

Attached: SexualHawaiian.png (630x1460, 431.54K)

Always been my headcanon that she is and nothing will change that. How neat would it have been if she was one of the special trainers at the battle tree in US/UM and she mentions she's come back to her home country to visit her family or something?

Attached: phobe.jpg (521x518, 48.89K)

Sorry, room for Kantonians only

>realfagging

She explicitly said she's from a different country to Sinnoh.

because Unova isn't mostly American-based, it's also China too.
He could be from PokeArizona too.

its more that english women are disgusting to look at, so her being bio actually checks out

Imagine surge raping you during the pokemon war...

That's not it, it's her ability: Strong Jaw

But there's some dialogue (in the world tournament of BW2, I think) that mentions he's "apparently" from Unova