The next Tornado Cash will be Monero (ticker: XMR)

You have been warned

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 26.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2
monero.observer/noot-completes-final-ui-milestone-eth-xmr-atomic-swaps-ccs-proposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reason this hasn't been banned is because its a honeypot

Zcash is the only private chain

Interesting theory. But the source code is open, by the time someone would have discovered it.

>CIA gangsterisation police radio control money gets banned by CIA Communist Gangster Computer God
user did you think this through, like TOR, Monero is fed, those anonymous devs are DARPA I'd bet my right testicle

Pathetic glowniggers.
Monero can't be banned because it is pure encryption. It's isn't a service like Bitcoin mixers or tornado cash. Cope and Sneed.

Did you read my post properly you Sneak Parroting Puppet Frankenstien Radio Slave? I said that the feds develop monero to be safe to do their fedshit, like how TOR was(ONI IIRC)

>Bisq is Tor only
>Haveno and Serai will also be anonymous by default
>Binance nonUS is running dry of XMR liquidity as people keep withdrawing
IRS is humped.

Dilate Z-tranny

Are you actually retarded or what? Even if XMR was 100% confirmed developed by the FBI, CIA and NSA combined the fact that the code is open source and comprehensible to cryptographers makes that irrelevant.

Fun fact: the NSA also developed the SHA-256 algorithm Bitcoin and countless other projects use.

>SHA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) is a set of cryptographic hash functions designed by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) and first published in 2001

>The SHA-2 hash function is implemented in some widely used security applications and protocols, including TLS and SSL, PGP, SSH, S/MIME, and IPsec.

>SHA-256 is used for authenticating Debian software packages[16] and in the DKIM message signing standard; SHA-512 is part of a system to authenticate archival video from the International Criminal Tribunal of the Rwandan genocide.[17] SHA-256 and SHA-512 are proposed for use in DNSSEC.[18] Unix and Linux vendors are moving to using 256- and 512-bit SHA-2 for secure password hashing.[19]

>Several cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, use SHA-256 for verifying transactions and calculating proof of work[20] or proof of stake.[21] The rise of ASIC SHA-2 accelerator chips has led to the use of scrypt-based proof-of-work schemes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2

Attached: 16980724.gif (290x400, 365.39K)

Let's say I have some tainted ETH. Tell me, how do I get that to XMR? Where would it have to go in order to do this? Think about it

XMR ETH atomic swaps are nearly done. But whether somebody would be willing to accept your tainted ETH is another matter.

Attached: 1640313183662.jpg (1080x1080, 243.35K)

I feel like I heard this same thing a year or more ago. Hopefully it actually finishes soon

monero.observer/noot-completes-final-ui-milestone-eth-xmr-atomic-swaps-ccs-proposal/

Attached: 1639023643041.jpg (888x1200, 167.45K)

Ndragheta (Italian Mafia) buy cocaine with XMR, cartel money (CIA)

I dont belive Any Forums is this retarded, the point of XMR is for feds to do fed shit, they made a crime coin in order to allow them to mask themselves among the petty criminals(Including global Organised crime), to make this work they made a public system that was guaranteed private, I'm saying that there is no back door in XMR because that would reveal MK Ultra 2.0 transactions, yes XMR is immutable and completely transparent because thats what the CIA needs, I'm agreeing with you faggots

Not necessarily. Open source doesn't mean it's clean. A lot of open source programs are so large and complex that a single person or even a team auditing can be meaningless. For example; the Linux init system (system.d) is million of lines of code. No one really knows what it all does.

they can still shot down the domain retard doesn't matter if it's dapp or standalone chain, tornado backend works fine

>I said that the feds develop monero to be safe to do their fedshit
It's open source you faggot. The encryption is open source. The coding is open source. The debates to improve it are opensource. Go kill yourself.
>what is self hosting
>I'm agreeing with you faggots
no you are being a schizo retard.

Yes the user devs are in all likelyhood feds or fed adjacent, sorry to piss on your ebin cypherpunk Pablo Escobar fantasy

you'll know when monero finally fixed their critical privacy flaws when they get sanctioned
but until then...