ScaVio leak

>ScaVio leak
>Megas are back
>Mega Lati@s got type changes
How does this impact the meta, assuming Latios now learns Flash Cannon while Latias learns Dazzling Gleam?

Attached: mega_changes.png (1721x488, 39.87K)

>masuda leaves
>mega kino is back
gen 9 is saved

>ScaVio
SV*

>Lose STAB on their signature moves
>Latias's only Fairy move is Charm while Latios's only Steel move is Steel Wing
Nice fucking meme, they're not reworking vast chunks of their learnsets to have that shit make sense.

>Latios
>Flash Cannon
Would still carry HP fire as a check for several ice/steel types and Ferrothorn

>Hp fire
Mystical Fire- mb

Mist ball becomes fairy, its obvious

Ah yes, its signature move then loses STAB when it's not Mega Evolved. Brilliant.

Based if true. Mega Evolution returning would be kinda cool on its own, but actually rebalancing with different types, stats, moves, etc. is even better. I hope more Mega Evolutions get majorly rebalanced. The strongest ones need nerfed, the weakest ones need buffed. And then add a bunch of new ones. It would be cool if they also redesigned some of them visually, but I doubt it

We're talking about Scarlet and Violet, not SoulVilver.

SV is reserved for Stupid Vaggot

>Dragon/Steel Latios

Fuck yea.

Attached: Jet.jpg (1183x675, 91.54K)

stop signing your posts

>Nice fucking meme, they're not reworking vast chunks of their learnsets to have that shit make sense.
They would though. They already did this with megas, even mid-gen for the ORAS ones.

>his signature move needs to have stab

Attached: 93D15B55-AF10-475C-AF35-0BA5BEB057E5.png (475x475, 151.5K)

No, they fucking didn't. What kind of revisionist bullshit are you on about?
Losing STAB is different than not having it to begin with. Also, the entire point of Techno Blast is that it's a coverage move that can change its type. Pick a real example.

Jaw Lock on Chewtle/Drednaw

I either missed the generation where Chewtle and Drednaw were Dark, or you're actually illiterate.

>his
her*

You implied Techno Blast wasn't a "real example" of a Pokemon's signature move not being STAB because it's meant to be a dynamic coverage move. Jaw Lock is a signature move that's not STAB. If you want an example of a signature move that lost STAB you're not going to find it because it doesn't exist.

Meant for obviously

I implied that Techno Blast was a bad faith example because it was designed specifically to be a coverage move. My fucking argument from the start was that Pokemon have never lost STAB on a signature move and it took you until your last sentence to actually address that. Also, Drednaw's almost as bad of an example because it was designed with Strong Jaw in mind.