Johtobros, what's going on... we're ranked the worst!

Johtobros, what's going on... we're ranked the worst!

Attached: pchalgenrankings.png (600x294, 22.39K)

>tfw cheating groomer faggot has almost the same taste as me
Just move 2 in front of 7 and it's the same as my ranking.

Attached: 1650468442684.jpg (243x250, 6.62K)

>5'7 “male”
>Sojak personification
>Cheater

>5
>#1
Discarded

Unovabros...PokemonChallenges represents us?

Gen 2 isn't even a real Gen. Gens 1 and 2 are basically a pair.
Pokemon is better defined by the hardware than some artificial change in region and dex size, with the DS era being Pokemon's peak and the Switch era being the dark ages.

>LITERALLY
lol, someone will (((literally))) change their favorite gen from 5 to something else just to not be anything like this (((literal))) homosexual, and I (((literally))) cannot blame them.

Attached: 1625868070379.png (824x824, 522.03K)

>ranks Gen 5 on top
The only based thing about this fucking idiot.

He's too afraid to put Gen 4 lower despite sharing many of the criticisms he has of Gen 2 lmao

>AYO HOL UP
*looks up guide*
>SO YOU TELLIN ME
*restarts game due to bad encounters*
>LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*refuses to do randomizers*
>YOU TELLIN ME
*hacks in rare candies*
>I BE LIKE
*solicits nudes from a 16 year old girl on discord and tells her she can't go to the police about it because he's german and the age of consent there is 14*
>SOME FINNA
*changes IV's in pkhex*
>MUHFUGGEN
*claims whitney didn't have a miltank in gen 2*
>PROFESSIONAL NUZLOCKER N SHIET?

Attached: pchal jan.png (683x1024, 1.29M)

1 = 2 > 6 > 3 > 8 > 7 > 5 > 4

>Diamond is Unbreakable and Steel Ball Run that low

>ranking 7 that high
opinion discarded

yeah, it should be higher

Who is this faggot and why should I care what he thinks?

Assuming every release in the generation counts (remakes, sequels, etc.):
4 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 8 > 1 > 7
if all that shit is true (especially the sexual abuse) he needs to be fucking locked up

This. 7 is easily in the bottom two.

If he put 2 in front of 5 its not even a bad list. i'm sure he's only putting it that low because thats what in these days

7 > 5 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 8 > 1 > 2

That's because he's a coward who's afraid of pissing off the BDSP zoomzooms. Sinnoh's problems are so much worse than Johto's it unreal.
>Most of the new Pokémon are just evolutions or shitty babies of pokemon from earlier gens
>No variety because there are only 151 pokemon in the regional dex,
>Wild spawns are mostly GENWUN or Bidoof
>Gym Leaders leaning on Pokemon from earlier gens because the pokemon in Sinnoh either suck or don't fit
>Pathetic grunts who unironically use shitmons like wurmples
>New Pokemon begin impossible to get
>The bullshit Great Marsh
>the godforasken Honey trees where you get nothing but shitmons most of the time and that's even IF you get something assuming you don't get cucked out of your honey because you didn't check the tree at the exact right time
>having to use the goddamn dual slot gimmick to to have a CHANCE to find an item to use to get one of the new evolutions but even then they're trade evolutions
>a jumbled mess of a plot with idiot grunts who have no fucking idea what they're doing, and the only thing Platinium adds is the Looker Plot who only exist so that Team Galactic can have some sort of comeuppance, but the only one that any punishment's is Charon (a new character who was added just to be a scapegoat coomers/fujus would throw a fit if Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, or Saturn ended up as prison bitches)
>Cynthia does fuck all

The only flaw exclusive to Gen 2 is having too many shitmons, except Gen 2 as a whole weren't even shitmons during Gen 2, they only became shitmons when later gens ruined the franchise with powercreep (later gens like GEN FOUR)

I'm not so sure about that.
If he was just trying to be a normalfag shill, it'd be
4>8>1>7>3>6>5>2
Just peak recency bias, where the regions that have gotten the most recent games are the best ones, and the ones zoomies can't remember and GF can't even profit from anymore are the worst ones.

Him being a "pro nuzlocker", whatever the fuck that means, already makes him irrelevant.

>Having to deflect to Sinnoh to make Johto's flaws look better
Sad. Have you ever thought that both Sinnoh and Johto are flawed in their own ways, and people prefer one over the other on the basis of which flaw they personally subjectively think is more egregious? Some people think Sinnoh is worse for being slow or bad distribution while others think Johto is worse for the horrible level curve and equally horrible distribution.