Riddles solution

Titan V: クローズ。

Titan V = Villains
クローズ = manga series of school delinquents

So the villain team will be a boring and joke team , 3rd in a row. The New fire/fighting

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-220411_Twitter.jpg (969x411, 51.29K)

>He doesn't want a delinquent waifu

Isn't that just Cross in katakana? maybe he means to say that the name of the team is Team Cross

Either cross or Claws

>boring joke team
I'd wish they'd cut villain teams entirely, they've done everything they can with it. But I sure as hell prefer a joke team to some faggot spewing anime metaphysics at you.

There are so many classes and archetypes they can use for villains (bikers, hoodlums, bat wielding thieves) but it seems Gamefreak is trying to move from the dark and edgy persona's design wise. School delinquents sound so dumb honestly.

it makes sense for a school setting. sounds like a repeat of team skull though (and it probably will be). Meh...
I hope we get a delinquent waifu out of this at least, a rival would be best.

>TEAM TITANS GO
>a bunch of retarded middle schoolers committing shenanigans
huh sounds familiar...

What is titan? The region? The gimmick? The timetravel device?

titan is the game's prototype/development title iirc

Product code name. It's common with a lot of Microsoft and Apple hardware too

failed attempt to name eternatus

What would be an actual interesting villain team?

>Ultra Beasts posing as human delinquents

Posting about this Khu faggot should result in a 1 month ban from all boards

more like
a new Any Forums rule about refraining to post fake leaks and post reliable sources.

even better, make a rule like on Any Forums where posting about e-celebs is a banneable offense

It's seems like a lot of the stuff in SV is school themed. You wear a school uniform, you're doing stuff for the professors, etc etc. It makes sense if you're a studnt doing student stuff that the villain team would just be school delinquents. Though, it's honestly boring as fuck.

I wish we could get away from child protags, again.

Why. I like to insert in child protags.

Oh yeah bc the guy who "leaked" almost every information about legends arceus and already guessed the legendary typings isn't reliable

>Crows
lame, should've been Sakigake! Otokojuku

Attached: fbc41ec526a54a0f4c4eae354fa69fa1.jpg (960x836, 120.07K)

it's really weird that obviously fake leaks get rallied while legit ones don't

Cringe. Crows Zero is far superior