Only 11% away from Reaching New ATHs on SPY

Is this the start of the melt up to $700 before the crash?

Attached: 11%awayfromATH.png (1100x815, 135.74K)

How does no one care about this on a Business & Finance board? Bobos must be insanely afraid right now. Possibly the largest beartrap in history has just been pulled off.

Nobody cares because you are asking irellevant time wasting questions with some shitty low quality thread topic. The people left on Any Forums are equally retarded and just wait for people to present them an answer that they copy and then screech around on this empty bot ridden webnet which is but a shadow of its former self. I hate niggers. This post was made by a bot and none of you people reading this are actually real. I don't know why I continue engaging with literal fake non existing people everyday. Lord help us. Also sage

we still haven't breached the trendline and elliot wave theory states there's still a 5th wave dump (and crypto too).

armageddon headlines will make normies sell, but September/October are generational buy opportunities

Attached: sp500elliotwave.png (1060x601, 84.61K)

You're some kind of special aren't you? I've been in TQQQ options since 19 dollars pal, about to make a nice chunk of change off that. Figured now would be a good time to discuss other indexes because everything is about to flip bullish very very soon. Time to load the fuck up on calls if you are not a retard, but it seems that you have the IQ of a disabled african child and somehow had your mongrel handler type that message for you.

look up "return to normal" and "economic bubble" and you'll see what you're actually looking at

i hope you have your AAPL puts ready

Attached: 45675362382544576.jpg (2423x1137, 298.94K)

Get out of my thread namefaggot

Attached: (You).png (524x525, 290.49K)

HOLY BASED QUADS OF TRUTH

holy checked.

I don't know when we will peak. 2025-2027? I just know that every single normie who is in the market when it happens will get fully wiped out. You need to sell everything and move your money out of stocks, crypto and fiat. A 20-40 year long bear market might follow.

Attached: itsover.jpg (2445x1654, 936.66K)

if gonna buy UPRO the day spx closes above the 200 day

It seems like that formation is incredibly bullish after it's completion. Link Is gonna hit triple digits this year

Attached: 9203djas.png (1219x802, 66.61K)

bull trap

That's what people said about Bitcoin in 2017 all the way from $3000 to $20 000

Attached: 2022-08-12.jpg (2421x1149, 312.26K)

Crackup boom beginning, we're going much much higher.

bro yield curve inverted
we will face a recession

>How does no one care about this on a Business & Finance board? Bobos must be insanely afraid right now. Possibly the largest beartrap in history has just been pulled off.
I care but the last couple of days the markets have looked completely unreadable outside of pumping off of lower-than-historic inflation. It all just reads as hyperinflation as it has since 2019 but the fed or (((media))) or Ch*na or Russia or some other pro-centralizing power will continuously fud and manipulate the markets to go lower like they been doing all year; arguably since corona started. Plus the dumbest people are the most bullish right now. Like i understand im saying that while saying there is hyperinflation but its the perfect time for a manipulated dump because Mumu's are incapable of explaining the stock market pumping while oil dumps, while Ch*na threatens Taiwan, and while the Ch*nese housing market looks like it wants to implode; giving the CCP reasons to pull some shit to manipulate world markets.

low iq faggot
stay poor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Nigger.

War could break out with China and we would still pump. We're in a bubble, and bubbles always go a lot higher than people can imagine. This bubble began in 1982 and nothing can stop it from completing its pattern. 1987, 2001, 2008 and 2022, were only corrections.
The peak for the S&P 500 will be around $12000 in 2026.

Attached: 1654878628615.jpg (655x900, 65.97K)

yes there will be one more high before ATH or early 2023 for all the insiders to get out at the top. Then the real recession starts