ITT Move Ideas

I always love these threads. What do you have for interesting move ideas? Preferably things are actually would shake up old Pokemon and freshen up gameplay

>Slurp
Normal, Status
Licks the target, curing non-volatile status and then consuming that target's held Berry. The user gains the effects immediately. Can target allies
Learned by: Lickitung line, Kecleon, others...

>Jawbreaker
Fairy, Phys, 75bp, 100acc
Punches the opponent with a hardened fist. Has a 30% chance to lower defense. Counts as a punching move
Learned by: Hitmonchan, Bewear, Granbull, theoretical future Fairy/Fighting type

>Group Hug
Fairy, Status
Heals the user and adjacent allies for 25% of their own max HP
Learned by: any Pokemon with Friend Guard and whatever else makes sense learning this

>Crystal Bolt (Elec)
>Oxidizer (Poison)
>Mesmerize (Psy)
>Dust Devil (Ground)
>Mythic Rage (Dragon)
All Special 60bp moves that can bypass type immunity

Attached: D27c.gif (540x311, 1.99M)

>Trash Compactor
A physical Poison version of Crunch

>Fireball
Multi hit Fire move, special

>Jolt Kick
Physical Electric move with 100acc and 80bp, learned by the things that can't get Zing Zap

>Rock Salt
Slightly weaker power gem that deals super effective damage to rock and steel as well as all the other types rock is strong against. Has a 30% chance of lowering special defense. Also thaws Frozen Pokemon

>Gravel Grinder
100% accurate physical Rock move that hits twice, 50 BP (so Gear Grind)

>Pulverize
A rock type variation of liquidation. Trades a teensy bit of accuracy for a 2 level Defense drop

>Shatter
A normally weak physical ice move that always crits against Frozen targets and then unfreezes them

>Riptide
A water type variation of dragon tail

>Perched Strike
Flying
Physical
60 bp
If this move is a critical hit, heal 25% of your health.

Attached: 022.png (250x250, 40.66K)

Based thread
>Overtrain
Fighting, Status
+1 to attack and speed, speed increases every turn after but also takes 1/8 of their health everyturn like solar power
Learned by: Fighter themed mons like the hitmon line and Worker based mons like Conkeldurr and Ryperior

Why does Slurp need to specify that it can target allies? All targeted moves can target allies, that's how targeting works, Also, why is a Fairy punching move called fucking Jawbreaker? You didn't even try to make that a thematically fitting move or name.

Jawbreaker is a candy, but it is also breaking someone's jaw

The etymology wasn't lost on me, user. I asked why that was the name instead of something that actually fits the Fairy typing.

>Time Lapse
Dark
Return the target's side of the field to it's state three turns ago. If a different Pokemon was out during that turn,bring it back out. If the pokemon fainted during that turn this move fails.

Candy is fairy related there are dessert pokemon that are fairy types

>Evoboost
The user raises all stats.

Note: Can be learned by Eevee only and is the weaker move of Extreme Evoboost.

>Echo Pulse
Psychic, Special, 90 bp, 75 acc
Strike an opponent with psychic energy. If this move KOs the opponent, the next Pokemon will also be hit by Echo Pulse

Now how does that pertain to breaking a jaw via a punch and also lowering Defense? You're explaining shit I already understand and ignoring the actual question.

No, the attack is putting a hard piece of candy in the opponent's mouth and then punching them in order to make them bite into it.

I can't tell if you're just arguing this because you don't like the name or you don't like fun. There are a lot of Pokemon moves with names that either don't match the type or are puns. This one is a pun and I originally envisioned it being learned by some sort of fairy/fighting type with hard candy fists, but I like the idea so much I figured why not just have it be the elemental punch for fairies and spread it around. Clearly that other person got the pun so it is not lost on people

This is a pretty neat idea. I don't know if I like that it heals after dealing damage because then it just becomes a damage dealing roost without the loss of flying. I would say make it no longer heal but you do become grounded after striking

I mentioned specifically targeting allies because that way the usefulness of the move becomes a little bit clearer. You could slurp an opponent to get their berry or use it to heal an ally and or eat there berry, which could lead to some setups. I also thought about it healing the target like it does in Chrono trigger, but that seems like it would be too many uses in one move. I'm not a fan of making super moves that can do a lot of things when there are other similar ones that don't do as much. I guess that kind of stuff works in Legends but I would love to see those moves get changed when they are theoretically brought over

I don’t care how broken some of these are

>Reconstruct/Regrow
Steel/Grass type, respectively
For 4 turns after use, restore 1/6 of the Pokémon’s HP

>Trick Shot
55 BP, Normal type
Deals double the damage and gains perfect accuracy if the user is paralyzed, Poisoned, confused, burned, has lowered accuracy, or if the opponent has raised its evasiveness

>Empathize
Psychic type, Negative priority
Copies the stat changes of the target

>Burden
Dark type, Negative Priority
Passes on the user’s negative stat changes to the opponent

>Snowball
Ice Type physical move, 30 bp
Increases the Attack, Defense, and Speed of the user on hit

Dragon Smash:

130 BP
90% accuracy
5 PP
50% HP recoil

>Belly Flop
Water, Physical, 130bp, 90acc
If the user misses, they take half their HP as recoil damage
Learned by: all the frogs and most other amphibians, Piplup, something weird and unexpected like Beartic

>Blast Chiller
Ice, Special, 70bp
Freeze Dry for Fire types
Learned by: a lot of the same Ice types who get Freeze Dry

>Blight
Bug, Special, 95bp
Spread move that hits all Pokemon. If there is an active Terrain it's cleared immediately after dealing damage
Learned by: the weaker moths (not Volcarona but def ones like Mothim, Venomoth...), Durant, Ledyba, Blipbug, Shuckle...

>Blade Breaker
Steel, Physical, 70bp, 90acc
If this move hits, the user breaks off metal splinters inside the target. The shrapnel will continue to deal 1/16 max HP damage for the next 2 turns.

I remember seeing a similar idea to Trick Shot called something like "Final Strike" or whatever. Similar concept where it became a powerful no drawback attack but only if you were pretty much shit outta luck and on your last legs

>you don't like fun
Got em bro he must be NO FUN at parties if he points out why your name is bad

Kek alright that's got me there I don't have anything else to respond with. Sorry it isn't Fairy Fist or Pixie Punch or whatever