>UNDEFEATED and UNBEATABLE
*in Galar next to a Power Spot
*defeated by Eternatus
*defeated by Victor/Gloria
*defeated by Bettie/Scottie
*defeated by Ash soon™
Cope and seethe forever, Leonkeks.

>Eternatus
Wasn't a true defeat because all of his Pokemon weren't KO'd. He backed out realizing he was out of his scope so he wasn't pointlessly bringing harm to his Pokemon. And even then that only served to empower him even more, because even though he was the strongest trainer, he realized he still had more room to improve and a new height to reach, that being the capacity to take on a superpowered freak like Eternatus.
>Victor/Gloria
Currently don't exist in the anime universe and have no reason to be shown to be prodigal trainers either. Remember how well that went for Gold, Ethan, Brendan and Lucas?
>Bettie/Scottie
Currently don't exist in the anime universe. Masters is its own universe and continuity.
>Ash
He's effectively the equivalent of the player character and they've spent the entirety of Journeys hyping up "Ash VS Leon" as his sole purpose, doubly so going to lengths to point out Ash and Leon are fundamentally the same type of purpose, and thus, Ash is going to be set to surpass Leon as the newer, greater, next generation of Pokemon Trainers.

>Forfeiting a fight you know you'll lose isn't the same as losing because shut up
>Only the anime matters because shut up
Leonfag cope really is something else

>D-Doesn't count!
He lost.
He will keep losing.
Stop COPING.

I beat him. Many, many times. Sometimes with just one Pokémon for flexing. Leon is my bitch.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooo
I'M UNBEATABLE

>Forfeiting a fight you know you'll lose isn't the same as losing because shut up
Last I checked Eternatus wasn't a trainer nor did they even battle. Fighting and battling aren't the same thing you retard, the latter's a competitive match in a fucking sport.
>Only the anime matters because shut up
Only one canon matters at any given time when discussing characters used across multiple. That's common fucking sense. If you bring up Ash then you forfeit Victor/Gloria and vice versa unless you're talking about Master Sex which nobody gives a shit about anyways.

why do they put the JP names in the subs when English names exist? That's so cringe

>I didn't lose because I forfeited
perfectly healthy arcanine tier autism

>Leoniggers mental gymnastics
And we haven't explored the level average of every single E4/Champion team, close this thread already lmao

Autistic tradition. All the while they still insist on keeping the English names for the Pokemon, too.

>>Only the anime matters because shut up
Yes. Because you explicitly brought up Ash.
No SHIT he lost to Victor/Gloria and Bettie/Scottie, those are your PLAYER CHARACTERS, ergo, YOU. The game wouldn't be enjoyable or satisfying if you were required to lose to Leon.

>Leon fights base eternatus
>weakens it to the point that he is ready to throw a ball
>it goes E-max
>Leon and Charizard jump in front of a wave of energy and get knocked out
>it takes 4 pokemon, 2 legendaries, to beat E-max Eternatus
>this somehow means Leon is weak
I don't really like Leon, but the stretches people will make out of hatred for him being strong are ridiculous.

>Leon fights
>Leon loses
>Let's put a wall of text, that maybe will change it into a W
lol

Attached: trann-es.jpg (480x363, 17.89K)

It's the fact he's now objectively not "unbeatable" nor is he the "strongest".
By merit of owning Eternatus, Goh should hypothetically be stronger than Leon.
Nice fucking champion, fujos.

You mean the Eternatus that Goh doesn't own anymore because he gave up ownership to seal it away? All he did was participate in a 4v1 where 2 Legendaries did all the work and landed the catching ball.