Shiny trade/beg thread (gen 7)

I have all these shinies from virtual console on my ultra moon. I don't need them as I have others but what I've never had was a shiny fug. If someone has or can clone/create a shiny rayquaza that is either legit or appears to be (bankable and whatnot) as long as its legal I would take it for Idk at least one or two of these of your choice. If you're making one:
Shiny Ray
Level 50
6iv
Rash nature
No Evs

I would appreciate it immensely.

Attached: 20220707_162906_HDR(1).jpg (1146x969, 195.7K)

>a legit trade thread with code
My man! How long has it been?
If I can dig out my 3DS I will Gen you up a bankable shiny Ray.

Attached: trash.jpg (570x738, 35.68K)

That would be sick man.

Attached: 20220707_171049(1).jpg (1789x2004, 502.87K)

I should have an actual event shiny Ray. I can edit it with the correct nature, but it will be level 70.

What nature is it now? If its close to legit I wouldn't even necessarily want it edited.
Do you know about its ivs/evs? Also not sure if you're the same user as this guy
But I feel like I should give him a chance at making one and having first choice of shones just because he replied first.

Same guy here, I have a legit ultra space wilds shiny ray.
Any Pokeball you want?

Meant to reply to him not my own post. Not a newfag I swear.

It's all the same guy.

Oh okay. no whatever ball is fine. I would prefer it not to have evs but I'm not overly concerned about having an exact nature or iv spread. Which shinies do you want? Honestly you can have them all if you want.

I can just gen them
honestly, i felt kind of nostalgic seeing an actual trade thread and just wanted to help
it will be holding a gold bottle cap, that will make it look even more legit when you use it to hyper train the stats

Ready!

That sounds great. I really appreciate it. Hit me with your friend code whenever you're ready no rush.

Attached: 20220301_144911(1)(1)(1).jpg (560x611, 79.8K)

5344-3743-3061

Added and online. Ign Nuke wearing black.

strange, i dont see you in the friends list.

I'm in my 3ds friends list now and it seems like I added you but you haven't added me yet. I double checked my FC and it's fine.

Got it.
Guess it has been a while since I used the online functions of the 3ds. Working now.

I think we're good now I'm booting moon and will be online shortly.

Thanks a million. you sure you don't want any of the shinies? I'll probably end up WTing them.

I'm good!
Just wanted to help.

>dear diary
>today user was not a fag
But no seriously its perfect you made muh day. Have a good one for real bud.

Attached: IMG_1587.jpg (1200x1600, 146.26K)

Well, throwing it out there!
Any one need anything in Gen 7 or before? With a Modded 3DS I can have anything anyone wants made for them.
All legit and made ready.