HOLY FUCK STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY POKEMON MEDIA THAT ISNT YOUR SHIT ASS ANIME...

HOLY FUCK STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY POKEMON MEDIA THAT ISNT YOUR SHIT ASS ANIME, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO SHOVE THIS STUPID BASTARD EVERYWHERE

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-155340_Pokmon Masters EX.jpg (1080x2400, 840.84K)

Kanto won

just ignore the ashnime if you dont like it :)

The anime is poison, how much more will it kill before they can it like they should have 20 years ago?

Lmfao rent free and seethe, they can do whatever they wish they want to do

It wont happen because Ash has carved his way onto the Pokémon brand itself

masters is massive crossoverwank, why's this sending so many schizos mad?

Cope. Chad Ash is here to stay

He looks so retarded

He's literally the human face of the franchise due to being Pikachu's trainer.
Accept that he'll never fuck off until the franchise stops printing money and they link the cause to Pikachu no longer being marketable (protip: literally won't ever happen. Pikachu is objectively the perfect mascot design and you'd have a harder time finding people in developed nations who DON'T know about Pikachu).

Ash is TrAsh

Ash is Red's Nobody.

CHADTOSHI making this user shit and piss and fart herself BASED CHADTOSHI

I think it's ok

Red is insane

>HE TAKE OUR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 19.25K)

Attached: 1657135734899[1].jpg (1559x2048, 668.17K)

>masters is massive crossoverwank
It was designed as a *mainline game* crossoverwank by Sugimori and developed by an external company, with multiple signs pointing to even Let's Go supposed to be ignored by design.
Then TPC imposed their vision, first with Let's Go Misty, second with Jessie and James, and now with Ash.
Literally doesn't talk to anyone outside of the Masters MC and the (cute) rival OC

op is *that* individual, if it isn't apparent
this isn't first meltdown thread over the subject

RENT FREE

You can rage all you want, but James is one of my favorite characters to use. Just poison and tank the hits.

BASED BASED BASED. I can't understand the moon runes but man Ash is such a chad.

One of the worst anime protagonists ever conceived

Pokemon Masters is literally a game about characters from all across the Pokemon multiverse being isekai'd into its universe.

Elaborate

nice digits
>Jessie and James
they appeared in yellow

>these guys are pointing at Red while they all get ""cucked"", and Red doesn't
projection, the drawing