Pokemon Showdown exists

>Pokemon Showdown exists
>it's the best battling simulator ever made, and it's open source
>the only thread dedicated to it is showderp
>Any Forums is not running a personal server on it to fuck around with anons
Surely it was attempted in the past?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 21-43-44 Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator.png (936x468, 639.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.dogars.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks people here actually play pvp instead of replaying the shitty singleplayer of the ds games forever while pretending they’re good
that’s cute

lurk moar
play.dogars.org/

That's not a private server, that's the showderp client for secret chat.

>be in showderp circlejerk
>some fags wont stop saying slurs
>everyone gets their account/ip marked
>if a showderper is in a battle and the chat exceeds a certain amount of spectators, it auto locks

i can safely sleep knowing that if i ever lose my housing i will always have a room rent free in the mods heads

Unironically though. And most of the time derpers aren't even breaking any rule.

yeah they punished all of us instead of just a few

>showdown is a srs game for srs gamurs such as myself

I wish there was a 3D Showdown

That would be cool. You only really need somebody to do animations since the entire battle code is there.

meds

>Any Forums
>putting in effort for anything other than bitching, moaning and cultivating a breeding ground for degeneracy and literal enabling of schizophrenic tendencies

Kinda same but I doubt it would get much attention since one of showdowns biggest appeals to me at least is playing on phones

>he likes to play calculator games
funny

TPC would go apeshit if they made that.

Imagine if calculators had rng. Novelty april fools app idea right there

It's over.

Go back to the netbattle era and you’ll find that every 14 year old script kiddie wanted to be like Any Forums
You missed it user

Gamefreak could make that on their own and people would love it.

>he thinks people actually want to pvp in an aids-filled RNG-heavy game
>competitively, no less
The singleplayer experience is just so much less stressful and I can blame it entirely on the game for luck hacking if I lose.
Pokemon is literally just a TCG at heart with all the coin flipping and RNG bullshit that encompasses it.

Attached: 16.png (640x480, 499.31K)

Luck management is a skill. You can't stop crits from happening, but you can stop relying on crit-me-not sweepers like Mew or Registeel.