Current Team Thread

Doing a marathon of the mainline games before gen 9 comes out. Normally, I just catch 6 the mons I want for my team, but I want to do some experimentation this run. Are there any lesser used pokemon you anons can recommend?

Attached: yellow team mt moon.png (959x254, 126.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1nth5gA7WrFzvxfyaNtVaz8_xwUmLu-sysh34dDn3ROM/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My SoulSilver team. I've based this team off of a picture I sometimes seen in this board a good while back (only in this team I evolved Misdreavus)

Attached: Random Pokemon team - Johto.png (1043x222, 138.64K)

Just started Quetzal after seeing it in that other thread. Going into gym one I think Chespin and Kakuna will be sticking around long-term.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-07-07-15-48-20.png (1079x668, 786.96K)

>excited about a playthrough
>post in team thread
>it immediately dies
Every time.

Pokemon Sun, first time
Starters were all gay so I caught a cyndaquil instead

Attached: IMG_20220703_152713.jpg (4608x3456, 2.62M)

Playan Emerald

Nice girl squad you got there

Attached: unknown.png (836x555, 45.27K)

Nice to see use of Island Scan, even if it's too satisfy your bad taste. It was really an underrated feature

My team for Legends Arceus

Attached: 8D5C1D5A-D350-4C5C-9CC9-5E5CD8E041A9.jpg (750x1104, 108.43K)

Finally completed Blaze Black 2 Redux, having done everything in the postgame. Said postgame includes a new story where you have to fight alternate dimension versions of N and Ghetsis back to back (basically fighting 12 Pokemon in a row), and it was one of the most fun fights I've ever done in this game, which is saying a lot since the whole game is full of really good boss fights.

Attached: Blaze Black 2 Redux final team.png (702x428, 496.45K)

Started playing Pokemon Ultra, considered to be one of the worst romhacks of all time. Personally I think either a stupid kid made this, or a 700 iq master shitposter made this. Either way, it's certainly... something...

Attached: Pokemon Ultra-8.png (720x480, 12.09K)

went straight to the crown tundra to break the game. porygon is shiny and transferred from let's go eevee.

forgot the image im retarded

Attached: shield.png (1265x338, 178.17K)

>Spy
>Professional hitman
>Construction worker
>Someone with living statue
The dickhead with living statue is only because I'm still trying to get You Don't See Me and Construction woker is just for the cargo drone summon. Sometimes I rotate randoms too depending on if there's someone closer to where I need to go than the closest fast travel point

Nice team

A bit out of the norm for these threads I guess, but my current team in PTU. We're one session away from challenging this region's 6th gym. Pokemon around level 50.

Attached: raimie's_team_070722.png (1159x273, 192.63K)

Posted in the last teams thread, but I've gotten three members since I posted.

Playing Inclement Emerald btw

Attached: inclementemerald.png (494x329, 11.2K)

My Volt White 2 redux team. I really enjoy them. Right I am exploring chargestone cave.

Imposter Ditto really shines in rom hacks where the enemies have decent moves, I don't think I could find a better place to use it on a team. The Haxorus is the shiny one from nature preserve I changed the level of.

Also the Zen Darmanitan is the best thing on the team. Used pkhex to keep it in this form. Have to use sheer force on it so it is a little broken, but I am playing on challenge mode with no items etc so it is fair game.

really good team. I used Hydreigon on a vanilla black2 game and regretted it, although it did evolve before I finished the postgame.

too much Kanto imo. But great for using Muk, still haven't tried it.

Attached: 1657256110786.jpg (3010x2282, 2.78M)

Nice choices. Not a fan of using legendary pokemon, but Lugia's pretty cool.
Cool picks. Yeah, I go back on forth on the Alolan starters so I can understand wanting to box them.
I'm not normally one to complain about this, but is right, too many Kanto mons. They're pretty good ones though.
What's PTU? You've got nice taste. Especially Krookodile and Scolipede.

> What's PTU
Pokemon Tabletop United. It's not a perfect system, but its fun with the right group of people.
link: docs.google.com/document/d/1nth5gA7WrFzvxfyaNtVaz8_xwUmLu-sysh34dDn3ROM/edit

Playing Umbra Moon and holy shit don't play this romhack if you don't like having to battle stall shit on every route

Attached: 1644893208687.png (1239x318, 205.48K)

i've always wanted to run (and play) in a Pokemon Tabletop, as someone who has played do you have anything important to say?
additionally, have you tried or looked at pokemon 5e, if so, how does it compare to ptu? ive been looking at both systems a bit but havent looked as much into ptu
even considered making a system of my own at one point but i worry that i would get too autistically caught up on making it pretty game-accurate in terms of how exp and damage work

About to confront Dialga. LGE is next after this one

And if you're looking for lesser-used Mons, I don't see the Poliwag line being used often

Attached: bdsp first run.jpg (1225x285, 77.35K)

Try this team

Attached: team new.png (1203x305, 123K)