I played these and they were boring with dead ends everywhere and terrible pokemon distribution

I played these and they were boring with dead ends everywhere and terrible pokemon distribution

Attached: 1c61b97a43e44a8a56556355fcbd6f751e724c2er1-640-580v2_00.jpg (512x464, 68.19K)

You didn't play them until you get all gold symbols

what is your favorite pokemon game

We've told you why we like these gamss thousands of times but you refuse to listen. Nothing has to do with that list

Did you at least enjoy the comfy music.

Attached: 1656083847003.jpg (4096x2706, 2.8M)

>nostalgia
how old are you people

Attached: 1600653132400 (1).png (1244x2412, 1.2M)

Aside from the piss poor Pokemon distribution, Sinnoh is overall a better and more coherent region than Kalos. That said, I'd agree that Sinnoh is overrated (it's not as good as Unova or even Hoenn) while Kalos and Galar are somewhat underrated.

if "coherent" means "the same 4 pokemon are spammed everywhere and almost every route in the game is just generic grassland + mountain garbage" and "better" means "pointlessly backtracking to click A in front of HM obstacles to get worthless items" then I'd rather have a """less coherent""" and """worse""" region.

KEK
Sinnoh faggots are a blight

>XY is good because...because...it's a Sinnoh rehash! Y-you like Sinnoh right?!?
Cringe

The story isn't the main game. Its the battle frontier. Something kalos will never have.

Also gen 4 mons are more fun to use than gen 6.

>Its the battle frontier
which is torturous and unfun to play outside of an emulator because of 1. the slow battle system, 2. the lack of a super mode like gen 5-7, 3. because of the dogshit breeding mechanics to get good pokemon and 4. the facilities themselves being a massive downgrade compared to gen 3 with the castle and arcade practically just because easier copy/pasted versions of the tower.

I'd unironically rather replay XY's maison than gen 4's BF (this is coming from someone who's actually played and finished both instead of a retarded LARPer who only pretends to play BF like most of the people who beg for it back)

>Also gen 4 mons are more fun to use than gen 6.
yeah bro I love using luxray, staraptor, lucario, garchomp, and nothing else

>Also gen 4 mons are more fun to use than gen 6.

Attached: (You).jpg (617x609, 51.59K)

Every time you post this garbage I ask you what's so great about the Palace and Pike and you never respond.

Palace is dogshit, I agree.
Pike is fun because it's an endurance challenge that none of the other facilities in the series except the Pyramid offer.

sinnoh not only has a terrible story but the region itself is just very ugly and unpleasant to look at with forgettable towns and routes. the mon designs are fun but teams tend to all look the same due to the pants on head distribution.

i don't think they're the worst games in the series, to their credit they have some of the best music and platinum's postgame is fun. i would just rather replay something else 99% of the time.

Attached: 1487537847169.jpg (604x404, 165.3K)

Gen 4 was terrible and that was the exact moment when everyone stopped liking pokemon.
I vividly remember every cave being filled with nothing but golbat, machoke and graveler.

>Galar
>anything but complete garbage
BACK
GO
BACK

galar has OW encounters and good pokemon variety which instantly makes it more playable than any sinnoh game

>japanese region having pokemon that are also from japanese region BAD
why?