Do you have any hopes for customization?

Because this gonna need lot of work to look cool.

Attached: Pokemon_Scarlet_Main_Character_1-424x600.png (424x600, 86.92K)

I hope you're not forced to stick to the fucking dumb school outfits. At the very least give more options in post-game or something.

No
I think they'll copy bdsp

>male
shorter shorts than the official artwork
longer socks than the official artwork
colors not dependent on version like in gen 7

>female
no one cares, they already have it good enough

It's mainline pokemon made by gamefreak, of course it's gonna have in depth customization, hell, that's probably why they didn't bother with the character designs, since they dont matter.

doesn't matter, his boy-cunny is all that I care about

No, but the MCs are so terrible someone will mod an actual good character in I hope.

>they didn't bother with the character designs
I don't think is a problem of effort but a poor choice.

It looks like a pokemon npc. Like "Youngster challenges you!"
Is not that it looks low effort, is that looks like an npc, doesn't stand out enough to look like a main character

Just gonna play as the girl instead

Attached: 1642036506097.jpg (899x1494, 704.24K)

>to look cool
Why are you so scared of playing as a male character that just looks cute? Do you feel threatened or something?

Just remove the hat and everything will be fine

Attached: 6045f03233458-SpongeBob-SquarePants-6040f10f05874__880[1].jpg (880x880, 65.51K)

>male customization

lol
lmao
lmfao

roflmaocopter even

He looks perfect already

yep
he is the exact amount of underwhelming and bland that only game freak can do so precisely.

>Is not that it looks low effort, is that looks like an npc, doesn't stand out enough to look like a main character
Like that user said i think they basically determined it doesn't matter, since customization is going to have an emphasis here, why bother making the default look unique?

I didn't bother changing my clothes in Legends Arceus because I thought the outfit was pretty damn great but this absolutely needs work

41%

Cute pikachu briefs and ability to remove shirt

One can dream user, but I doubt it

71%

Nope. That's why, like last time, I'm picking the girl again.