How do i get rich with 200k? give me the blueprint

how do i get rich with 200k? give me the blueprint

Attached: 1617715984439.png (1038x1074, 1.09M)

You already are rich, my incel brother of anime and vidya and online racism

200k is dogshit

imagine the whores you can buy

1k spins slots on stake dot com

U joking right?

ive already spent like 25k on hookers over the past 5-7 years, and barebacked near half of them. i just dont care about women or sex anymore
t. 35 years old

Put all but $20k into Apill Gewgle and Amazong

no why do you say that? 200k is the new 50k

Whole market is manipulated. You need to be in special whale groups or just use telepathy to guess what they're planning.

ETH merge for example is scheduled precisely at the start of the next pump, it will not be the principal driver, the pump was agreed upon long ago.

so what should i do? i dont care about ethics anymore i just want to multiply my money

>and barebacked near half of them
that sounds pretty silly

yea i was stupid but i was a virgin and really wanted to fuck raw. the only thing i caught was a uti. i got a std test last year and im negative across all fronts.

There's a pattern
At first there was one coin, and it pumped many XXs, many wanted to recreate this feeling ; so other coins were made to do things the former refused to do, like enabling smart contracts and invoices. few pumped, many rugged.

Then there were smart contracts, ERC-20s, and now is the time for NFTs, ERC-721/1155 (no joke, all focus is shifting to NFTs) but there's a trend where as the market grows the percent of legit projects reduces, 99% of all NFT projects are vaporware and scams. Even I have a tough time telling if something is truly useful. Unlike ERC-20s, NFTs either have value or they don't. The liquidity is abstract.

ok that makes sense. whats the pattern now?

Catch the bitcoin swings, join themillyclub in tg for help

just invest in ETH and MATIC its that easy.
merge + first open source ZkEVM = profits

This is a clear scam. I looked it up and it only has one member plus the admin

D0b0

You're already rich. Invest in dividend paying stocks and REITs, move to south america, reinvest 25% spend 75% and live a middle class life until you die.

Buy ChainLink. No really. All in.

200k is not rich. It's a good start but not even close to rich. I don't have a lot of time left (I'm 35) so I need multiples fast