Not a single person on earth picks ho-oh as their favorite Pokémon

Not a single person on earth picks ho-oh as their favorite Pokémon

Attached: FIaect6agAE1qvZ.jpg (900x1200, 163.08K)

maybe not but I would that birb
even harder if it had booba

figures

i do tho, anthroturd!

Attached: 1600208581491.jpg (690x751, 302.95K)

Wrong

Attached: cramorant.jpg (885x913, 228.89K)

>no booba
TRAAAAASH

Someone here made a booba and pussy edit of this specific image a long time ago

>I still cannot tell if this is a fursuit or an absurdly huge plushie made in that one Alibaba sweatshop which also makes unlicensed pooltoys with tits and fuckholes

Blood-stained talons dripping onto your bare chest. Red mixes with white so very, very well.

that's very much untrue

Attached: ho_oh.png (628x829, 631.26K)

definitely a plushie I'd say, no one could fit in this... right?

Now I will

who is dripping?

I like it more than Lugia :( even if it's probably due to it being far more interesting to use in battle

obviously me
ive seen what eagles can do to people who don't have the falconers mitt on, imagine a considerably larger bird pressing you down into the bell tower's thatched roof, youd be eviscerated without effort
haha which would be a bad thing of course

Attached: 1574937815650.png (1920x1090, 2.27M)

Using this argument is fucking stupid how many people in the world more than 7 billion
I didn't even vote in this fucking poll

>Using this argument is fucking stupid how many people in the world more than 7 billion
what? next time try to be understandable
but anyway the point of the thread was "does anyone like the shit" and I proved "yes" and you devolved into "m-muh not enough people!" so (You) are retarded

haha wouldn't it be just a terrible thing if instead of there being some sacred meaning, some unfathomable purpose behind your life span being measured in minutes all of a sudden instead of decades, instead of red and white being scattered to the winds to maintain heaven and earth alike, there wasn't any meaningful purpose to your suffering at all and you were literally just slaughtered and raped by a bird for no valid purpose at all, wouldn't that just be awful lol?

maybe not my fave but its a top 5 legendary

So it was you all this time Zookeeper-san?

He's male