Is it weird that I assumed they were siblings?

Is it weird that I assumed they were siblings?

Attached: 9BBCE4A1-3F83-45ED-A5E3-6A6F3FAFA174.jpg (1200x800, 168.66K)

Probably mother and son

Incestual husband and wife

Ancestor and descendant

She looks paler than I remember

Meaning she got CANONICALLY creampied

Plot twist: Sada is a guy, Turo is a lady

Same person from different timelines.
The two endings for a tomboy who likes dinosaurs.

Pretransition and posttransition

Strogen makes wonders

Gentlemen pls do not wish for wokeness to creep into our beloved children game

no thats not weird. that would be cool.

They're literally embodiments of traditional vs progressive.
It would be weirder for Turo not to be part of a woke demographic.

It's a Japanese IP pandering majorly to Japanese people. Until such time Japan starts actively pushing these people at their own population (instead of adding it for browine points for diversity in the west) is when it's time to start worrying. But fact remains, a kiddy gae like Pokémon isn't going to push an agenda unsuited to the audience and talking tranny at 7 years old is too much for them. They use euphemism to equate pokémon breeding to real-world breeding, why the fuck does the average Any Forums luser think they're suddenly going to have an out-an-out walking diversity hire (and go out of their way to explain/display said character as a walking diversity hire).
Sounds like some people NEED to detox from the internet in a bad way.

>But fact remains, a kiddy gae like Pokémon isn't going to push an agenda unsuited to the audience and talking tranny at 7 years old is too much for them.
Uhhh...

Attached: formerly karate king.jpg (500x288, 45.41K)

And that can be displayed without touching your tranny agenda. You telling me you don't have the imagination to explain how they could set up a traditional vs progressive dynamic and NEED to add a subject so far removed from the target audience, they used to cull every example of it in Pokémon up to now?

>need to go out of your way in the post-game, in an activity Game Freak KNOW the fewest of all total players engage with
Right, show me an example from the early storyline, which kid and sperg adult alike would have seen please. Otherwise, this is no different to the OTHER random gibberish the RNG hall opponents said before battle.

why do people who post that image assume there arent female blackbelts?

mom and CHADSON

Wishful thinking user. The brain can make up any sort of truth as long as they believe it is true. Just like how some people believe that Sada and Turo are somehow blood related

>biggest franchise in the world
>looks like an elementary school first 3D project
How the fuck did China make Genshin Impact and Jewtindo made this Gamecube abomination?

Black belts in Japanese are called "karate kings".

Turo is post-transition Sada.
Notice how he's wearing a skintight suit but has no bulge?
This is a subtle hint that he doesn't have a penis.

Attached: sada and turo.png (1368x1648, 1.7M)

considering how SWSH was pro-LGBT, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some tranny shit in SV

The hair and skin textures make me think of one of those creepy 3D deviantart fetish pictures.

mister mime has a 50/50 gender chance

Attached: dd0.png (680x450, 229.83K)

>future professor has current zoomer tranny hairstyle
?