How was it?

How was it?

Attached: pokemon-mystery-dungeon-rescue-team-dx-switch-cover.jpg (823x1180, 798.35K)

Boring and soulless. Fun for people who like to watch paint dry

fuck you this is my favorite pokemon game ever

The duality of man (male).

Isn't that all Mystery Dungeons?
I heard the stories are feelsy, but I couldn't for the life of me deal with the awful trash tier "gameplay"

It's a copu of pmd blue minus the soul, so if you are a ZOOM ZOOM it will be the best game ever to you. Otherwise, avoid like the plague.

The only appeal of a PMD is if you want to become a pokemon, have kids with your partner and live a happy life where there is no tech or a shitty society that ruins everything

Attached: 1629549309190.png (702x702, 344.1K)

I agree, wish you could play as interesting pokemon like Gastly instead of the whitebread starters.

heres what i do when i want something like ghastly

1. download skytemple and open EOS
2. add gastly to the starter list
3. go to gastly's page and give it your desired stats and level up moveset
4. export a sheet of portriats from a pokemon with a full portrait set
5. download a fan made gastly portrait sheet
6. open the original portrait sheet and the fan made one and paste gastly over the starter portaits
7. import the portrait sheet you made into ghastly's sheet
8. save and enjoy gastly

Not him, but thanks. You are cool.

Not bad.
Some QoL features introduced but a few others removed. Still its a remake of the weakest PMD tittle so it isn't incredible. Fun post game, very very easy story.

As someone who loves the original, it's a splendid remake. They took the original and updated to a modern standard while also putting work in the cutscenes. The only real loss was explorable friend areas.

Do you love it as its own thing or as a Pokemon game

It's the definitive version of Red and Blue Rescue Team. Whether or not Red and Blue Rescue Team were good games is up for interpretation, but this is most definitely the best version of them available. I will say I enjoyed how the cell-shading makes it look almost like a living painting - it feels like you're playing one oi those old children's story books.

it's winnie the pooh, which is perfect for pmd which is light-hearted

Too bad they use those soulless 3D models

It looks great. Maybe even the best looking Pokémon title.

Attached: alakazam.jpg (1200x675, 162.15K)

>NEW SWITCH GAME
>it's a GBA game...

Attached: more like an old piece of junc.jpg (460x348, 100.27K)

The color scheme can be very eye irritating

>Too bad they use those soulless 3D models
There's no getting around that now. We're stuck with them FOREVER.

The color scheme is fucked, I don't know why they put those colors and not something less fucking plastic. They do work for th effect of a children's book but are shit for prolonged playing sessions. I usually play PMD for short periods.

>I usually play PMD for short periods.
You're supposed to - the game literally tells you when you've been playing too long
>"Game Saved! You've had a great adventure today - maybe you should rest a bit before playing some more!"