Champion SHOCKSLAYER would like to battle

>champion SHOCKSLAYER would like to battle
>battle sprite has him wear sunglasses and a fucking cape, with 8bit x vs zero theme blasting in the background
>comes at you with spikes cloyster, skarmbliss, ttar, jolteon and some other broken mon
>mid fight he says shit like he never actively sought to become champion, and just picked the mons he liked the most
pretty much the highlight of this game in terms of humour

Attached: A6B88927-EBB9-4017-B8A1-C9CFE436D00A.png (417x372, 69.7K)

Ok...

How much are you being paid per thread? Honestly?

Is there a de-pozzed/de-self insert "muh friends as the elite four and me as champion autism" patch
I might actually play his shit hack if there is one

UH, ALL OF THE NIGGERS OR JOHTONIANS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET IN THIS ROMHACK BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A REGION BASED ON ANYWHERE IN JAPAN, UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE OPAQUE EMERALD

based

if i ever make a romhack the dev fight with me will be in a secret area and my theme music will be get a brian morans by fearofdark and my team will consist of

milotic
snorlax
wobbuffet
clefable
dragonite
murkrow

The OG Elite 4 are in the game too, they are in the Kanto Underground battle facility but there's so many boss NPCs that they're hard to encounter. They have new jobs now like Will is an Illusionist. Bruno is some homeless guy if I recall correctly. Why did Shockslayer and his friends drive out the E4? That's some nepotism right there.

Attached: Will.png (480x432, 8.15K)

Chug guy cut guy huffy guy!!!
@_#
Vigo job jog Joy jig

Just play Roaming Red or R.O.W.E
First one is barebone but does the job of open world Pokemon game.
Second one is more robust but also has some glitches here and there.

If I ever make a romhack the dev fight will be a random ambush in the postgame, and my theme music will be a bitcrushed "one winged angel"
My team will consist of 6 shuckles.

If i ever made a romhack I'd probably just make it a random route trainer using a few favorites, something that'd actually fit ingame

ahem
pokemon clover is better

SHOCKSLAYER PRESENTS....

NIGGERS

Why does the "Shockslayer presents" take up more space than the actual title of the game?

Any news on Quarantine Crystal?

why do you think

Because he's a narcissist?

based I wrote that

This game is only bearable to play if you stop playing after beating the 8th gym and don't talk to NPCs you don't recognize from the original game. Because the self-fellating by Shockslayer and friends is fucking unbearable and drag the game's quality down hard.

If I were to make a Romhack, I'd just go the Game Freak route and put myself in a standard house as an optional npc you can battle. No special music, no tryhard team, just my favorites.