Faceoff Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1542981 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1542980 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!! (July 8th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master (July 15th)
>PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!! (July 22nd)
>PM2019 119 - Koharu and Eevee's Potential is Limitless! (August 5th)

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1535206641410654210

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 5370EC09-4D9F-404C-A36E-6C6A1D628CC1.png (1792x828, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/XmZRjrY8KZd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iris won
Shitroona lost

Fuck fujos
Fuck faggots
Fuck Go trannies
And

Fuck Yajima

Attached: 1656120831949.jpg (859x1024, 106.43K)

Friendly reminder from your favorite twitter user about magazines tomorrow, don't forget

Moot where did your source say no reserves would be used? How would he even know?

Attached: 1656356802614.jpg (402x647, 54.23K)

The Paul episode.

Attached: 4567863523454.jpg (2400x1699, 651.13K)

Uh they never said that
Just that reserves would be returning in the show, and they did

Is it wrong to hope reserves can appear in Cynthia's match especially if it's 6 on 6?

Remember the Tomioka interview that said "surprise pokemon" would appear? So far none of the Pokemon owned by the champions seem like surprises, so what would that even mean? The fact that the "surprise characters" actually is happening with the Johto protagonists getting a cameo seems like this meant something.

strawpoll.com/polls/XmZRjrY8KZd

Attached: Pokémon Anime-exclusive Trainer classes.png (1458x656, 1.86M)

I could see the possibility
I have no information to confirm or deny this as my source hasn't even seen iris vs cynthia yet (the ep's final cut was delayed kek, everyone who called me a schizo on twitter was literally wrong)

I think another thing is the referee said "This days matches will be 3 on 3" for the first rounds, and since we know there's a bit of a break with the Koharu ep before the semi-finals, it makes me hope everything after is 6 on 6.

Ash getting two 6 on 6 battles is reasonable.

I think the surprise mons were supposed to be stuff like Malamar, Gourgeist, stuff like that who you wouldn't assume would make it to a tournament like this (yes even if gourgeist is on diantha's team in XY its still an odd choice)

Yes, there's nothing even hinting/suggesting reserves will be used. It's just plain cope.

Eh, I don't see why he would think those are surprises. If it wasn't Ash pokemon, something like a champion sending out a legendary or something would be a "surprise" but that doesn't seem to be happening either as of now. There's always random pokemon in leagues we don't see in traditional battles often so it can't be that.

From the looks of things all of Cynthia's pokemon were the same ones revealed in this series or in DP, and Iris doesn't seem to have anything new either. Lance doesn't even have Charizard Y (lol) which could have been a surprise.

>surprise pokemon" would appear?

Surprise pokemon are the rest of the M8 teams and leon

>Is powerful enough to beat Kanto nostalgia
Never doubt Gardevoir.

Attached: g8765.jpg (507x794, 159.34K)

I mean at the end of the day those interviews are primarily marketing speak when it comes to future events
They'll stretch meanings as far as it can go
I agree with your logic, however the Chloe title is literally not confirmed it can still be fake
Idk why I left it in the OP when I baked the thread I'm an idiot

None of it is really surprising.

Johto and Kalos champion Diantha.

Attached: Diantha (games, anime and manga).png (666x1000, 266.66K)

Weird the Charizard Y toy didn't appear. I really don't think Leon will use Charizard Y against Diantha either so I don't know why they advertised it.

Even Adamant posted the Koharu title on serebii so it's likely legit, along with the break at the end of July. Adamant usually does not post things unless he's sure they're real.

It was in the recent Bandai Namco toy plushie set, it has like a 95% chance of appearing at some point (TOTAL accuracy of the multiple editions the set has had with dozens of mons)
Might be Leon's strat in the finals? Maybe he sees how Dmax doesn't work against Diantha and changes his strategy

Hydreigon is a surprise Pokemon. We don't know one of Iris mons yet, could be a Goodra.

He literally posted a question mark next to the episode number user, the only reason he posted it to begin with is because it was on 5ch and he loves that place

Imagine Diantha using Charizard Y. That would be something *fun*

SEMIFINALS****

Cute and Pure

I still don't see how those pokemon are surprises. We don't know much of the champions teams but it's not like anyone is sitting here shocked by what they have. It's basically a mix of what they have in the games.

One thing we can say is whatever the Project Mew finale is likely to be shorter than expected due to the breaks, it'll probably just be a 2-parter. There's probably not going to be many eps left after the tournament, especially if Leon or Cynthia's battles go on for longer than expected. Leon could be 3 episodes and Cynthia 2 episodes.

Because I believe the the numerous Zard Y merchandise means something, I think Leon is going to use it vs Diantha.

I really wanted Mew to have a legendary "guardian" final boss, but I guess it's just gonna be a two parter huh
Gone are my dreams of a Zinnia arc where rayquaza lives on the mountain and we get Zinnia vs Gary/Tsurugi
Too kino for PM

Meh, I don't see it. Leon would have revealed he could use Mega evolution awhile ago

alright moot what do you know about
>how JN will end (if it does not continue into SV)
>former companions and what we can expect from them
is there a over arc story being developed for pokemon long term(what is there for Ash after JN)
will pokemon ever have a real story (OS or DP) again
what can you tell us about these types of question.
from what it sounds like is that you know a general idea of how things go I personally still don't really believe(based on what we have seen and not heard) you but I would like to hear what you half to say

I completely forgot to say this somehow
I've been told that PM has been officially marked at 131 episodes total
the leakers will get their hands on sv in october apparently but you didnt hear that from me

No he wouldn't, there was no reason to randomly bring it up.

I prefer to not give a shit about merch.

No clue on either of those things unfortunately
I've basically told you guys everything I know aside from incriminating info about sources

>The fact that the "surprise characters" actually is happening with the Johto protagonists getting a cameo
Nani

I fucking hate how they still waste an episode on non-character like Koharu in the final arc. That bitch is nothing but an Eevee shiller. Nothing would change even if you remove her in the story.