Does anyone actually like this thing?

I don't think I've ever met a single Meganium fan. Is anyone out there ride or die for Meganium?

Attached: 1651955222873.png (1280x1280, 612.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smogon.com/forums/threads/gsc-ou-viability-rankings-mk-3.3633233/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would ride it alright

Attached: 1656450020122.png (379x319, 10.15K)

It's by far the best looking starter in Johto, the fact that is a shitmon (even by Johto standards) makes it so unlikeable.

Love its design and concept but its stats fucking suck

ROM hacks do what Game Freak can't: buffing shitmons

That's because ROM hacks actually value Pokemon outside of CHARIZARD and the other shillmons

It's a cute dinosaur, hell yer I like it.
Dinosaurs are great.

Stat wise, crap. But that's most jotomon.

You've never met anyone with taste in your life?

she cute
the stats and movepool of it are fine for what it is

I love her both sexually and legitimately
I always liked the design and also it gets easy wins against whitney too

Attached: 1509463873.totodice1_seval.png.jpg (1028x1280, 158.32K)

I miss cute simple monster pokemon.

It's entirely believable that they haven't met any Meganium fans. Pokemon is a zombie franchise so most of the real fans left. Unfortunately Meganium doesn't appeal to the current fanbase.

It's not from GENWUN so fakefans and shills who larp as real fans hate it.

It's not a creepy fursona or a sexualized humanoid so coomers and fujus hate it

It's not a heckin' hashtag relatable mon like leCHONK so zoomers hate it

Like the vast majority of Gen 2 Pokemon, its worthless in competitive so VGCshills and Smoggies hate it. (Please note Gen2 Pokemon used to be just as good as any other Gen 2 being decently represented in OU play smogon.com/forums/threads/gsc-ou-viability-rankings-mk-3.3633233/. However, Game Freak hates Gen 2 and Johtofans so they keep making everything else completely overpowered gimmicks, broken movepools, and special snowflake forms, while Gen2 Pokemon get practically nothing, but f you DARE suggest buffs for Johto Pokemon (especially the starters), vp throws a tantrum because if Johto Pokemon were no longer shitmons, 90% of the Pokemon Fanbase's "humor" would die

>tantrum
That's a funny way to describe people rightfully shitting on pathetic johto whiners. Imagine crying like a little bitch that your favorite cartoon animal isn't able to compete in a "competitive" children's game you don't even play.

This

sup cosmos

hi 32

I am a grass type starter lover but Meganium is a stretch. All the Johto starters are kinda meh for me, but Meganium is kinda cool looking as a grass dino. Unfortunately it's kinda girly looking and has bad usage :(

I like it but prefer the other two.

Shittiest taste and autistic anti-johto trend hopper.

I know someone who used to have Chikorita in their username, some people like the line.

I really enjoy Meganium. In-game, it is definitely a support ‘Mon. I get for a starter that’s somewhat underwhelming but it does carry in its own way.

The child in me wishes Petal Blizzard was in HGSS because Petal Blizzard/EQ/Iron Tail would be valid asf.

Ride or die? No. It's my favorite gen 2 starter and I like it more than most other pure grass types. I think Oddish and Bellsprout being available so early is a big reason why people think it's bad.

It is still one of the most novel starters stat wise, while people rightly run it through the ringer on the boss type chart a bulky dual screener than paralyzes is going find a role in a battle (possibly even moreso in difficulty hacks where screens are even more useful). I do wonder why it backed out of Bayleef's darker colors and head leaf, was it just going through a phase?

Attached: Pokemon GSC Dex (154).png (420x420, 3.39K)