New khu tweet

new khu tweet

Attached: z.jpg (720x1086, 309.51K)

eat your shit meal puppy

You can’t make me watch the Lake House

The professors

>new khu tweet

Attached: thealexera-soyjak.gif (373x498, 649.53K)

Without even knowing what the lake house is or what it's about, this was my reaction too.

Wholesome 100 Keanu chungus

When will he khull himself?

Not before you suffer a mental breakdown at the *next* actual leaker vindicating all his hints and riddles.
His work isn't done yet, he still has more simpletons to filter.

Twitter says it's a movie about people living in the same house 2 years apart but can comunicate writing letters through time travel mailbox and then they fall in love.

guys i'm starting to think this guy is actually just a fucking retard

He's gotten 2 things right this generation. Everything else is up in the air

And a whole host of shit right the last new release we had and the time before that too even (he leaked Ranmas park as being the Legendary catch area).
It's almost as if he's got a source and due to it being SO early doors, regarding this Gen's promotional cycle people are desperately holding onto the delusion he's going to get all he teased so far wrong, when truth is, it's just not time to show off what he's talking about as far as Game Freak, Nintendo and TPC are concerned.

Kys khu. Nobody cares about your attention whoring. Someone will get an early copy of the game and leak everything, instantly making everyone forget you

rent free

>seething THIS badly over an actual leaker
Khu was right, we don't deserve him, when there's knackers like you malding because you're too low-IQ to figure out his shit on your own.
Tell you what son, you're that desperate for early info, clean yourself up, TRY and de-sperg yourself and get a job with TPCi. you gonna sit waiting on leakers to feed you, need to learn they don't give a shit about you personally thus won't jump just because you say so.

Nobody cares faggots, stop shilling your cum gargling """leaker""" here

Kek, khu mad af

user, the very fact we have some kid in-thread having a meltdown over him, much less the fact YOU saw fit to reply and bump thread proves people care one way or the other. Just hide the thread, if you don't care. Hell, adding "Khu" to your filters will save you a couple clicks for most.

If Violet does a story that crosses between versions, I'd be very surprised.

With skills like that, you should open your own cinema.

Attached: 1642728268280.jpg (490x333, 34.49K)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT INSULT KHU
>y-youre the one whose upset!
Lmao

add a filter for him or stop caring