Why do we have to pretend waging isn't a form of slavery?

Why do we have to pretend waging isn't a form of slavery?

Attached: 1659660695695136.jpg (1432x1251, 413.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RuarhLXj1sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indenture is technically not slavery

>I have to work to survive, life is slavery

so that i can have food delivered to me everyday

This

Indentured servants eventually earn their freedom. Wagies never do

Because it’s not? God I wish these communist zoomers actually lived in a time when slavery was a true reality. Lets see then if you would compare your summer Starbucks job to being a true slave.

Attached: 0FAEE80F-4430-4C1F-9D2B-7A4884051998.jpg (251x242, 36.7K)

slaves in ancient rome had the ability to learn professions and to change masters. slaves could be lawyers, physicians, engineers, etc. it's really not much different than today, if you think about it. the greatest trick that jewish capitalists ever played was convincing the world that wagies have a choice in the matter.

What, like an African enslaved by another African tribe, or an Ottoman slave? Sure that must have been rough.

why are we supposed to think democracy is the best system?

Attached: 4chan-closure-pepe-frog.png (1600x1600, 1.54M)

Because the slavery isn't tied to the work, but rather your expenses.
You need a place to live so you can sleep at night: you chose to buy a fancy hoke and set yourself up for a 30 year mortage, where you could actually just have bought a foreclosed property and repaired it yourself for the fraction of the cost.
You need food to eat: you choose to buy prepared food which is convenient, instead of growing your own vegetables and making your own food.
Every single thing that keeps you going back to work is because you chose to either go into debt to pay for it or because your standard of living is too high.
If you lowered your burn rate to about 10%, you could effectively buy everything you need to live with a few years of work.
Do that and you can go to work a free man, slowly growing your standard of living by each year you choose to work.
Everything was free when you were a child, you should have been working at that time and building up capital so you could do all this yourself.

everyone has choices but escaping wageslavery, even if you live below your means, is a lot harder. i say this as someone who wfhs and makes six figures a year while living below my means. you're presenting false choices.

>bought a foreclosed property and repaired it yourself for the fraction of the cost.
you can't get traditional loans to buy foreclosed properties because the collateral would be essentially worthless, if it's even inhabitable. in fact this is often disclosed on the listings, which is why they say "cash offers only."
>instead of growing your own vegetables and making your own food.
growing your own is nonsense unless you have a lot of property already. making your own food is a fair point. i rarely eat out, maybe a dozen times a year max.

the rest of your post is nonsense, i have no clue what you're trying to say in the last 4 lines.

Yes.

We're not, we're raised to think a Republic is the best form.

>bought a foreclosed property and repaired it yourself
dude seriously fuck off with this shit, who is gonna actually do that? Who wants to live in a dump, who has the time, money and skills to repair it, let alone find a place near where you work and live? Fuck off biz. Fuck. OFF.

You’re too obtuse & institutionalized to understand

I don't think anyone pretends anymore, though they certainly did 10 years ago

>has never read the stone cutter and the mountain

Here, faggot retard:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RuarhLXj1sI

Then Kys

you're a retarded nigger completely disconnected from reality. you aren't qualified to hold any opinion, let alone give advice. kindly shut the fuck up.

Everybody is somebody else's nigger
-marylin manson

It's obviously a kid, retard or blue collar who can do that shit himself.

It isn't. Paying interest however is.

The elites enjoying the puppet show want the puppets to stick to the script

Post civil war system turned everyone into slaves.

“The rotter who simpers that he sees no difference between the power of the dollar and the power of the whip, ought to learn the difference on his own hide- as, I think, he will.”
-Francisco D’Anconia

Why do we have to pretend it wouldn't be better if girls had big girthy uncut cocks?

Attached: 1659364517889625.png (657x527, 98.13K)

Working to survive and generating currency are VERY VERY VERY different. The fact that so many people have the 2 conflated is very telling

Imagine i had an item that i claimed is valuable despie it being worthless, and made you give me all your gold and in exchange i give you this item. I also control at will the value and supply of the item. Meaning you have to work exponentially harder for a item that is constantly losing value.

And due to me always inflating away the value, you have to work longer and longer hours, go more and more in debt to pay off loans for longer and longer period of times

Versus

You go out with your gun and bow, kill and animal, process it, preserve it. You go out and turn over your soil, plant seeds you bartered for, tend it, harvest it. You sustainably build a adequately sized domicile nothing more nothing less...for free except your sweat.

Now which one is actual work?? Which one is currency generation..like a slave???

Attached: theonlywaytowinagainstthe(((system))).jpg (850x400, 85.16K)