How do you feel about them shafting the Galar region so they could make a mobile game season?

How do you feel about them shafting the Galar region so they could make a mobile game season?

Attached: 57689697.png (960x540, 1.06M)

Attached: 354768697.png (640x480, 189.05K)

The fuck you crying about now?

Based hope they do the same for Gen Scarlet and Violet.

Attached: ddlglx7-ab0bb587-8bd6-42df-9007-49283ef94167.png (854x480, 623.56K)

*Gen 9

I would prefer a Unite season over another school setting.

Good, Galar can't stand on its own so it deserves to be shafted.

Attached: Welcome to the Kantonian Isles.jpg (720x720, 72.03K)

It's a shame it had to be when the game had an actually interesting setting unlike 3-6, but I still liked it, and a Galar tournament format would probably be changed anyways. Disappointing for the fans of the games who typically get to see all of their characters have a role in the story, but the fact that Galar's are so successful regardless is a testament to their appeal.

Doubt they'll go with a school season, if racing is a key part of the games, they'll likely sign Ash up to that and have him learn to race.

I wish they would have made an actual pokemon masters anime instead

Whatever he does, it needs to involve him meeting new pokemon daily like the school in Alola, or the lab in Journeys. I don't see how they do that with racing.

It's pretty fucking lame. Honestly, as much as I don't like a fair amount of gen 8 pokemon, one of the few decent things about the anime has always been showing off pokemon and making them appealing. There are a lot of pokemon from past gens I didn't like until the anime helped turn my opinion of them around. Might have helped me appreciate some Galar mons more than I currently do.

Plus, opinions on Gen 8 aside, just flat out not showing off new pokemon regardless is beyond fucking retarded. Also, fuck mobile shit.

Because the anime also have to shill Pokemon Go and PM EX, not just the mainline games.

Then why not just have the home base set in Galar rather than Vermillion City of all places? That way they can make more use of the most recent region and still shill Pokémon Go. From an advertisement standpoint that would’ve made a lot more sense than what they did

What, you're this many years old and you don't understand how ANY grade of motor racing competition works? They travel from circuit to circuit so it'd be piss-easy to get them moving from A to B with the races being the likely gym badge equivalents at the different circuits. Then they get to draw it out, have unofficial races or non-Grade races (like how he schlepped in the 4th and 3rd tier in GBL) or even ape F1's feeder pyramid and have 3 "feeder" categories (same shit as Poké/Great/Ultra rank in GBL, basically) with the top tier being the same as F1 is to F2/3.

How are they going to implement Unite shilling in the next series?

I don't even like Galar and I hate it because PM is somehow even worse than anything Galar would have been. At least Galar would have been a zero expectation things instead of a massive endlessly disappointment like PM who promises the world and is all hype and zero substance and being completely half-baked.

Yeah, treating Journeys as a Masters homage is disappointing because there's none of the character interactions, just Ash having people job to him.

Pokemon wearing holographic clothing.

fucking based
swsh sucked dick

It would be pretty lame if it was just that and no goal scoring or teamwork.