Design Fix Thread

Post improvements to Pokemon designs or suggest ideas to fix Pokemon designs that are bad

Attached: file.png (988x774, 228.72K)

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 2.63M)

Attached: file.png (1818x2000, 1.18M)

Attached: file.png (1050x831, 303.71K)

Attached: file.png (680x538, 251.16K)

Fan redesigns have never once been better than an original GameFreak design.

Fact.

>implying there isn't a single fan design better than shit like intelleon, cinderace, sneasler, smisear, etc.
You're not supposed to swallow the boot, dude

Attached: file.png (1440x1325, 881.01K)

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it.

Snealser had grown on me a bit but i do pike this one, the rest of redesigns here are so ass that even kanye would pass it up.

when is the thread going to start

I fixed Rhydon

Attached: Tumblr_l_2326752868719287.png (1714x2394, 548.43K)

Attached: Greniggabutbetter.jpg (1858x1353, 224.76K)

I really wish they didnt drop the ball with Duraludon it had some really good potential

Attached: 529-5293647_pokemon-sword-and-shield-duraludon-hd-png-download.png (860x644, 302K)

>What if Tyranitar but robot
Awful.

I do hate to alarm you where the obvious design inspirations come from but Tyranitar and Duraludon's rivalry is clearly based off Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla so it looking similar works really well.

Attached: Shutterstock_2296103a.jpg (405x420, 44.45K)

>S-shit this guy has better taste than me... I KNOW I'LL CALL HIM bOOTLICKER!
jej

This one really points out how awful canon Duraludon's proportions are

Attached: CDE5D105-FEF9-4F57-807C-BBDE41B4936F.png (488x708, 161.4K)

That looks even worse than Duraludon, which is an accomplishment.

>sucking gamefreak's cock and saying that no one can do better than them doesn't make me a bootlicker!!! i just have really good taste!!
liking inteleon and cinderace means you have the objective worst taste, cope harder

>I can't fathom that gamefreak can make mistakes and will just inply that every argument against them is a strawman
Lolerino

>S-shit this guy has better taste than me... I KNOW I'LL CALL HIM bOOTLICKER!
jej

>I, Nobody Mczero, am the authority on visual design and Gamefreak FUCKED UP because I AM OKAY?!
jej

>i have no argument so i will just parrot the same response
jij

>Got tilted
jej

Post your designs then

go on then, post gamefreak's worst design and explain how it's still better than every single fakemon.

>but Tyranitar and Duraludon's rivalry is clearly based off Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
no it isn't

Just imagine I posted a generic Haxorus or Sceptile rip-off and imagine you called it a based kaijumon.
Jokes aside, why should I? You're the one claiming authority, not me. I'm just laughing that you think you have any.

Nah man, you did right here neck yourself you shill

>Jokes aside, why should I? You're the one claiming authority, not me.
>Fan redesigns have never once been better than an original GameFreak design.
And before you go "T-THAT'S NOT ME!" the IP count didn't go up the first time you posted your jej post, so fuck off with pretending that's not you

beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeep

Attached: pooranon.jpg (338x76, 10.89K)

>So tilted and mad he is lying about the IP count
Do you REALLY think that astroturfing a random Any Forums thread will make it stop hurting that people keep buying toys of monsters you hate?

Nice photoshop element

>metal monster is stated in-game to rival the Pokemon inspired by Godzilla
Cmon youre just being disingenuous now

>34 replies
>9 distinct ips
>nah bruv that ain't me pimp jej
Kek, you have at least 2 ips going against you yet you aren't samefagging? Kek

Thin Rhyperior just doesn't work.
It's perfect as it is.

Attached: 20201205_134524.jpg (2893x4096, 556.96K)

>pokemon makes a ton of money so that means it's perfect and there's no improvements that can be made
and there we have it, doubling down on the bootlicking. i don't give a fuck if people buy plushies of shit designs, i still think the designs can be better

Attached: 1600315653577.png (965x1483, 726.61K)

The people that write Pokedex entries are not the people that design monsters. Duraludon is just a building dragon because his trainer is the protector of a Bank's vault and needed the metal-type to be immune to the sandstorm gimmick. That is all there is to it.

>the pokedex mentions tyranitar once so its entire inspiration must be based around tyranitar!
not how it works.