Reminder that you haven't beaten FRLG if you haven't unlocked all of Lorelei's dolls

Reminder that you haven't beaten FRLG if you haven't unlocked all of Lorelei's dolls.

Attached: Captura.thumb.PNG.91446ffd1f2d406875202285a9965b6b.png (1000x511, 179.85K)

Her dolls? I never even knew she had dolls.

Of course Any Forums doesn’t play the Kanto games they complain about lmao dumbfucks

Just get the Nat Dex in FRLG, and obtain the Ruby in Island One. The doc should give you a new Pass after that.

I knew she had a house on Four Island, I just didn't remember that her house was filled with dolls or whatever and that you could unlock new dolls by beating the Elite Four 25 times. I knew that Cynthia shows up at the Villa in Platinum once you beat the Elite Four 10 Times and purchase the piano, but didn't know there was a similar concept in FRLG.

Attached: CCA6F2B5-367E-49A7-A14B-1B47427ED961.jpg (640x875, 127.56K)

You didn't beat it.

So it's just a tedious grind?

Yeah

ah, yes, a bunch of static pokemon sprites surely will save kanto from being shit and the sevii islands definitely become a complete experience once you gather them

I don't play remake.

Those are Lorelei's onaholes

You basically had to beat the elite four a crazy amount of times for the dolls to appear. Every 25th victory she puts a new doll in her and it caps out at 8, so if you want to complete her house you need to beat the elite four 200 times.

You didn't beat it.

did you?

What is this, an autism test?

Are the plushies her way of coping with getting btfo over and over by a kid?

You neither, son

Are the plushies her way of coping with getting btfo over and over by a kid?

yes

no

the duality of man

no