Still the best moment in the entire series

>Still the best moment in the entire series

How does Game Freak do it?

Attached: N.jpg (320x180, 6.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cj3BaaGhhg&t=168s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An interesting character and great music. It sucks how we're never gonna get another game like BW because of retards screeching

>the best moment in the entire series
thats Cynthia
Cynthia kino champion battle
Cynthia in gen 5

You cannot tell me this scene isn't the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cj3BaaGhhg&t=168s

we'll get remakes next year

griffith looking motherfucker

this
>but "muh Pokémon are le bad"
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are all in close proximity to each other which is why the Pokémon overlap.
The whole fucking point of the Unova Pokémon looking so different was to show the world of Pokémon was big and that Unova was far away from the previous regions.
I mean shit it you couldn't even capture Pikachu in it, which you could in all previous games.

cynthia's whole existence is just a rehash of gen 2 lance and gen 3 steven tho

okay but only having Unova Pokémon in the maingame was still a retarded decision that didn't contribute to anything, lmao
I mean, except contributing to the temporary death of cross-evos

Call it retarded all you want, but it makes sense.
Animals that exist in America aren't the exact same as the ones that exist in Japan.
If you live want an animal that's native to Japan then you'll have to import it.

^ Now replace America with Unova, Japan with Kanto and import with trade.

Yeah but she’s a woman

Yeah, but she doesn't job like them

It was a really nice idea. It felt refreshing and fun working out new teams and finding new regulars

Congratulations on understanding the point user, the only people who don't like Unova because "muh Pokémon" are the same mongoloids who probably use the same team every game and then cry when the new games leave them out.

>he plays through the new games with Pokémon from older gens and not a team consisting of entirely new Pokémon
Disgusting and cringe.

I struggled a lot more with metagross than garchomp given that you can get a chomp literally on victory road 5 minutes before the fucking fight

meanwhile you have no clue what metagross is and how to beat it as you don't see it before steven's champ battle

Yeah, but she is the upgrade

not really. She had less plot involvement and character development that Steven and Lance/Blue

>character development
>Steven
>Lance
>Blue
lol

I agree. Pokemon stopped being good right past that exact moment, when they backpedaled on everything that made BW great in BW2.

based game freak bootlicker mentality

the reason i still like the games more than bw2, even if they got all that content. nobody respects how cinematic this game is they just care about the story on paper

We will get crystal remakes before that. And we won‘t get them until a new hardware is announced. Plus we won‘t know if we get a bdsp/legends situation or just legends

>how bw story actually was
>kid, his friends and rival learning about growing up and finding a place in the world
>the moment of a huge battle of the current strongest trainers in the game, a clash of legendaries (instead of just battle leader, catch legendary, everyone ignored that it happened), with a plottwist and a good difficult fight
>realization of your rival, evil team leader, that he was wrong, you showed him the reality and he is going to become a better human, while telling to you that it‘s now your time to decide on your future
>credits roll

How retards remember gen5
>hurr durr only new pokemon, no kanto mons
>hurr durr region circle
>hurr durr le catching bad
Fucking faggots