You faggots fell for the bait

You faggots fell for the bait.

Attached: 1657097596593.jpg (720x1047, 97.83K)

nobody did

Where's the 3d turn around though? Until I see that, it's just another faggot trying to claim a leak is actually theirs

I did user

retard

yes

>being this gullible.
I bet you also believe that the moon landing is fake because someone told you that

People actually fell for these? They were obviously fake.

>he honestly believes there's wind on the moon
KWAB!

the only ones who "fell" for those were poketubers who needed shit for their cringe daily videos about leaks.

some people likes to pretend they did to have something to talk about

There doesn't need to be. The flag can just hold itself up for a while due to there being so little gravity.

>I'll post the 3D turn arounds
>never does
Everytime when a faggot tries to claim credit for a fake leak

>every other post on that profile looks as convincing as 2D artwork on a 3D background
>this one looks ok
>"hey guys, it was me all along!"
Look, I'm not saying the leak is real. It might be, it might not be. But what I'm certain of is that this guy did not make it. He's just a fag claiming he did for clout.

reminds me of the sea of shitty Smash leaks, in the end, some bored Disney intern leaked the date for Sora in Smash on Any Forums and several twitter faggots started showing up, claiming they made the fake leak with zero proof

NOOOOOOOOOO AAAAGHGHGG I LOVED HIM

that kinda hurted me but ok

Attached: FWtCQXRWIAUbZSV.jpg (566x340, 22.33K)

Yeah and a camera and a tv signal work in space at first try too. Retard.

Cry about it you blithering cumsocks

Attached: 1657118283554.jpg (1080x653, 136.72K)

The tauros was fake too

Attached: 1657118351232.jpg (1080x655, 133.87K)

how the fuck are people not able to tell it's fake simply by looking at it? It doesn't even remotely match the style of the other pokemon in the game. holy fuck this fanbase is full of retards

Attached: 1656803965675.png (987x1661, 520.84K)

This too, sticker faces are out morons. Even if it did make flaaffy's face look like shit.

Anti khu sisters...wtf